Steve Ballmer is on Twitter now!...., but for how long after this...?

pit5000

Former Microsoft CEO aka Mr. DevelopersDevelopersDevelopersDevelopers has an iPhone?

http://gizmodo.com/looks-like-steve-ballmers-first-tweets-are-from-an-ipho-1564530597?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_facebook&utm_source=gizmodo_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

This kind of stuff is happening way to often.

Wouldn't surprise me if he started working for Apple xD

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

You know your product is bad when your former CEO is using the competitors device.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Stupidest article to date. I personally know multiple Microsoft employees who have iPhones. Google all use Macs as their workstations. This fanboy crap is stupid.

Stupidest article to date. I personally know multiple Microsoft employees who have iPhones. Google all use Macs as their workstations. This fanboy crap is stupid.

No way, plenty of yahoo articles are far worse.

At least this is a variety, all we see is: Obama putin and Ukraine airplane. 

And the guy is a clown, nothing to see, no one gives 2 shits about his tweets.

Move on.

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

A good competitor is one that uses the products of the competing companies as their personal device to see what are its strength, and discover it's weaknesses to make them better on their own device.

However, as the article says: This is not Ballmer account, just scamers.

Update 11:50pm, 4/17: There are some reports on Twitter that this is indeed not actually Ballmer's account but that of serial scammer Arturas Rosenbacher. Either way, we'll update when more information becomes available. [h/t @AsherLangton]

http://gizmodo.com/looks-like-steve-ballmers-first-tweets-are-from-an-ipho-1564530597?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_facebook&utm_source=gizmodo_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

google encourage their employees to use goobuntu (lightly modified Ubuntu) over mac or windows, but ultimately they want their employees to use whatever os and tools works for them best.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

A good competitor is one that uses the products of the competing companies

I have witnessed this first hand,  A company I used to work for went and spent $60,000 on a competitors product and took it apart, right down to its bare components.  I was told if you want to stay in business you have to know what you are competing against.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.