Mac Pros @ LMG Headquarters

keoghjacob

When a Mac Pro is brought into LinusMediaGroup headquarters...

http://i.imgur.com/281Eftu.gif

CPU Intel i7-4770k Motherboard MSI Z87-G45 RAM

8GB Corsair Vengeance Newegg Red Edition GPU ASUS GTX 770 DirectCUII Case

Cooler Master HAF XB Storage OCZ Agility 4 128GB, Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB WD1002FAEX PSU Antec 650w Display(s) Dell s2209wb Cooling Noctua NH-D14

Wait, what? What's wrong with the Mac Pro (other then the design)?

Wait, what? What's wrong with the Mac Pro (other then the design)?

prattTrashCan_macPro.jpg

Edit: you edited it D: 

The trash can one? Its amazing everything fits, though very expensive because that.

The trash can one? Its amazing everything fits, though very expensive because that.

Storage  :(  I agree it's amazing technology, not very bang for buck, but it never is with apple, nothing against it.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

No it's because of the expensive components in the unit.

I actualy love the look and would like to attemt to make a build like it (not spec wise, jsut loks)

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Edit: you edited it D: 

Did you know that the Mac Pro is now available in different colours? http://www.prullenbakstore.be/category/211086/wesco-kickmaster.html

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/203124-1/Trash-can-kick-karma.gif

more likely will be this, because its not that bad. 

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

No it's because of the expensive components in the unit.

The form factor would still play a role in the huge price, as well as the Apple branding on it.

keysmactrashcan.gif

This now makes me wonder how many Mac pro owners try to put it in there after they're done???????