Is this legit?

Budget (including currency): £350

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 1080p AAA

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/987900272149950/?referralSurface=messenger_lightspeed_banner&referralCode=messenger_banner

Is this gpu a real RTX 2060 super, the logo on the backplate looks like the asus predator one and it supposedly is out of a asus prebuilt so that makes sense except I can't find this card anywhere and the weird metal part on the end makes me think it's been modded or something. Any advice don,t wanna be scammed?

It looks like a gigabyte 2060 oc but with a different backplate on it and some decorations removed. I'm not certain so best is to ask what brand it is or where it comes from and then report that here.

Looks legit. Cards in prebuilts are often OEM and the extra plate is likley for support during transport.

2 minutes ago, glenalz81 said:

Looks legit. Cards in prebuilts are often OEM and the extra plate is likley for support during transport.

Problem is I cannot find this card even when looking for oem 2060's.

3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

It looks like a gigabyte 2060 oc but with a different backplate on it and some decorations removed. I'm not certain so best is to ask what brand it is or where it comes from and then report that here.

currently trying to find more about it but it seems bizarre tbh, apparently the metal part on the end can be removed as its a support bracket of some sort

5 minutes ago, cameron705 said:

currently trying to find more about it but it seems bizarre tbh, apparently the metal part on the end can be removed as its a support bracket of some sort

Thing is it's a acer predator gaming desktop as acer has the brand so it is most likely legit but what bothers me is that I cannot find a single predator that looks like that. This card should be legit but it just feels weird not having any info.

2 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Thing is it's a acer predator gaming desktop as acer has the brand so it is most likely legit but what bothers me is that I cannot find a single predator that looks like that. This card should be legit but it just feels weird not having any info.

says hes gonna get me more photos of it when he gets home. The pic of the pc there looks like an old af case so it seems weird to have a 2060 super inside if it is a prebuilt

4 minutes ago, cameron705 said:

says hes gonna get me more photos of it when he gets home. The pic of the pc there looks like an old af case so it seems weird to have a 2060 super inside if it is a prebuilt

Oh no thats just acer being cheap

25 minutes ago, glenalz81 said:

Unless there's a particular reason you want it the RX 6600 is available atm for £350 which is the way i'd go.

https://www.cclonline.com/product/361216/RX-6600-MECH-2X-8G/Graphics-Cards/MSI-Radeon-RX-6600-MECH-2X-8GB-Graphics-Card/VGA6361/?dealevent=

Cheers man what a legend just got it there