Is this worth it (india) ?

Budget (including currency): 450000inr (roughly 5000 usd)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming(minecraft fortnite rainbow 6, valorant, cdgo, etc), video editing

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

parts i am thinking of :

cpu= i9 12900kf (57000 inr)

mobo= rog strix z690 f gaming wifi (40000inr)

ram=XPG LANCER RGB 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000(47000inr)

gpu=Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti AMP Holo 12GB(169000inr)

case= fractal meshify 2 (11000inr)

boot drive= 1tb firecuda 530 1tb (17000 inr)
other drive= crucial mx500 2tb (18500 inr)

monitor= Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQ 27(35000 inr)

keyboard= logitech g512(9500inr)

headset= logi g431 (9000 inr)

mouse= logi g304(3000inr)

speaker= zebronics zeb wonderbar 10 (900 inr)
is this build worth it right now and should i buy the parts right now while they are still available? should i switch to ddr4? is there anywhere i can cut costs? pls help

Imagine everything i have written in a Linus Voice/ linus tone (Spock live long and prosper gif here ,idk why tho, i guess i just want to say that i like star trek and am waiting for new seasons of the ongoing shows), But seriously, a lot of what i type only makes sense when said in a Linus tone from an older ltt video (circa 2017-2019 & now 2024-onwards) basically before he got a beard and a lot of it should make sense even in a Linus with a beard face.

also note as per the latest typing test on my laptop, my accuracy is 69%

I'm not weird/creepy, I'm just observant I have ADHD and am not on any meds for it.

I have DDR5 RAM clocked at 5600Mhz and have noticed no differences between the DDR4 RAM clocked at 3600Mhz I had prior. The current pricing makes it not worth it right now.

edit: Also I noticed that you don't have a power supply within your pricing. If you plan to grab an i9 and a 3080 ti, the more power the better in my experience. a 600watt PSU would be cutting it close on the power consumption scale, especially if you're planning on pushing both parts equally.

On 2/4/2022 at 6:37 PM, KhakiHat said:

I have DDR5 RAM clocked at 5600Mhz and have noticed no differences between the DDR4 RAM clocked at 3600Mhz I had prior. The current pricing makes it not worth it right now.

edit: Also I noticed that you don't have a power supply within your pricing. If you plan to grab an i9 and a 3080 ti, the more power the better in my experience. a 600watt PSU would be cutting it close on the power consumption scale, especially if you're planning on pushing both parts equally.

Who said anythingAbout 600 watt psu  ?

Imagine everything i have written in a Linus Voice/ linus tone (Spock live long and prosper gif here ,idk why tho, i guess i just want to say that i like star trek and am waiting for new seasons of the ongoing shows), But seriously, a lot of what i type only makes sense when said in a Linus tone from an older ltt video (circa 2017-2019 & now 2024-onwards) basically before he got a beard and a lot of it should make sense even in a Linus with a beard face.

also note as per the latest typing test on my laptop, my accuracy is 69%

I'm not weird/creepy, I'm just observant I have ADHD and am not on any meds for it.