HELP PLEASE

n1k1

I have a question, what video card can I use on this motherboard? please ...

bandicam 2022-02-03 21-55-24-230.jpg

Any PCIe-16x or lower GPU should work. However you will be limited in performance by the CPU and motherboard's PCIe2.0 lanes.

Make your thread titles descriptive of your actual issue/question so people with relevant knowledge notice them. Every day there are multiple threads posted with titles that are just some variation of "I need help."

Since you have a PCIe x16 slot, literally any PCIe video card could be used. 

However, since this board appears to be from an HP small form factor prebuilt from 2008, most modern GPU's will be held back by the CPU and possibly also the issue of saturating the PCIe 2.0 interface. Furthermore, the limited amount of physical space inside the system is going to be a severe limiting factor, as well as the presumably pitiful power supply.

In short, if you want to play any remotely modern games, it's simply not worth trying to make any upgrades to this PC. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 minute ago, Middcore said:

Make your thread titles descriptive of your actual issue/question so people with relevant knowledge notice them. Every day there are multiple threads posted with titles that are just some variation of "I need help."

Since you have a PCIe x16 slot, literally any PCIe video card could be used. 

However, since this board appears to be from an HP small form factor prebuilt from 2008, most modern GPU's will be held back by the CPU. Furthermore, the limited amount of physical space inside the system is going to be a severe limiting factor, as well as the presumably pitiful power supply.

THX BRO!

Technically any card.

BUT before you get anything what will you be using it for? What is your psu?

These are important as well this is a very old board so yeah if you lets say put a 1650 in there even the best cpu is gonna really hold that card back or if you lets say put a r9 280x in there and it has a crappy psu your whole pc could go up in smoke.