Seasonic psu 1000 -1300 w

Psycrovv
7 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

You know me!! I love big air flow. 😉 

Me too my finger blending brotha 👍

I retired my Panaflos and side graded to a few iPPC 3Ks. I have them on a controller being fed by the CPU PWM signal.. it works pretty good for this little case. Looking at X570 boards right now from Asus for myself, and my B550 will drive my 5600X and some cheap-0 ram.. well maybe not too cheap  I don't want to break up my pairs..

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14

1 minute ago, freeagent said:

Me too my finger blending brotha 👍

I retired my Panaflos and side graded to a few iPPC 3Ks. I have them on a controller being fed by the CPU PWM signal.. it works pretty good for this little case. Looking at X570 boards right now from Asus for myself, and my B550 will drive my 5600X and some cheap-0 ram.. well maybe not too cheap  I don't want to break up my pairs..

You can make cheap ram fly. Have an OC thread for SK hynix 2667xmp modules somewhere round' here. Basically, just loosen the timings and let it rip. 

Did you ever have any of those Vantec Tornado fans from back in the day?

2 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

You can make cheap ram fly. Have an OC thread for SK hynix 2667xmp modules somewhere round' here. Basically, just loosen the timings and let it rip. 

Did you ever have any of those Vantec Tornado fans from back in the day?

Yessir I was watching your thread 🙂

No I did not, I did have a couple of ThermalTake thunderufucks or something like that. They had a blue light and were loud as hell.. then I quit playing and got the thick boys that I ran for like 15 years lol.. I can still use them now but you can tell they are well worn, and one of them has some problems running at 12v.. it gets some excess vibrations.. not too bad yet but its there and you can feel just by turning it by hand the motor is done. Good fans.. on for about 10 years solid.. mostly at 12v..

4 minutes ago, freeagent said:

Yessir I was watching your thread 🙂

No I did not, I did have a couple of ThermalTake thunderufucks or something like that. They had a blue light and were loud as hell.. then I quit playing and got the thick boys that I ran for like 15 years lol.. I can still use them now but you can tell they are well worn, and one of them has some problems running at 12v.. it gets some excess vibrations.. not too bad yet but its there and you can feel just by turning it by hand the motor is done. Good fans.. on for about 10 years solid.. mostly at 12v..

Hell yeah. 

Sparkey247 (from our temp) is a local and very good friend of mine. The tornado took is finger nail completely off. It was gruesome!! I told him to super glue it back on XD. Needless to say he was super careful after that!! haha 😛

But yeah, Thermal take has made some pretty kick ass fans. I had one that came with a controller and everything. Back when AIO was to be invented yet.

I agree man, I still have those fans, probably only have like 3 months run time on them, they use Molex power and rev to something like 2500RPM.. pretty intense 120x25s.. The most powerful fan I own is a 92x35 4000RPM ripper.. not only has it taken mobo headers it has taken chunks out of the middle knuckle on my finger a few times because I apparently don't learn.

9 hours ago, freeagent said:

Wow.. that is pretty intense.. I thought you were exaggerating slightly 😄

Well i dont hear it when the games are running and music. But in the evening where i chill and read on forums then this is annyoing !

16 hours ago, Psycrovv said:

Allright ill try it a day when i have time for some cable management since i got expensive cables from cablemod.

But i doubt its due to heat cuz it does this on a cold start up after 5 min where im afk. and i doubt it gets that hot in 5 mins idle mode.

You can always send it for warranty replacement too if it does not work as advertised.

1 hour ago, Jeppes said:

You can always send it for warranty replacement too if it does not work as advertised.

Im working on that now 🙂 but thx for ur info