i need hardware advice  for my laptop

hi i have a gaming laptop and its thermal throttle as expected so i come with solution but i don't know if its will harm my hardware or not  my solution is  i live in very cold country and i use my laptop with full setup monitor and mouse and keyboard so I don't need a direct access to my laptop so I put my laptop im my balcony in the cold weather its between -5/-35  and my laptop temperatures drop from 25 to 40 can I do this always or it will harm my laptop ????

No. You shoudnt leave it outside. Apart from condensation and other issues, system components like the screen and battery can be damaged if they stay at those temperatures.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.4GHz 1.2v / GPU: MSI Radeon RX 5700 Mech OC GP (5700XT Bios) @ 2GHz / MB: Asus ROG Strix B450-F / RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16 / CASE: MSI MAG Vampiric 010X

You will kill your laptop via condensation. Stop doing this immediately and let it dry for a couple days. Also most hardware is not rated for those temperatures at all so you'll end up with a dead laptop very soon.

Also gaming laptops won't thermal throttle if you buy the right ones. Aka the ones that don't skip on cooling. They can still be very thin and light but just have to be made well and configured with the right hardware.

Weird thing is I also got the exact same thought but thinking again, it's risky so don't try it. You can own a laptop cooler for like 100-150 TL which really helps, as I also used one.

3 minutes ago, Muhlis said:

Weird thing is I also got the exact same thought but thinking again, it's risky so don't try it. You can own a laptop cooler for like 100-150 TL which really helps, as I also used one.

They barely do anything. Most likely just lifing the back of the laptop up is what is causing the temps to drop dramatically. Those fans basically do nothing.

4 minutes ago, jaslion said:

They barely do anything. Most likely just lifing the back of the laptop up is what is causing the temps to drop dramatically. Those fans basically do nothing.

For example, I'm gaming on CS:GO. Playing at 1080p medium, it starts at 130 fps average but by time, it decreases to 70 or 50 fps, and I get a lot of lags. I opt a laptop cooler, and now I'm getting stable 130 fps (sometimes 150 fps). Can't say they don't do anything.

It will not do anything if the laptop is throttling at low temperature. It's cold, so nothing to be cooled. It will work on hot laptops (my CPU gets to 95C for example).

Which laptop model? I know some gaming laptop have pretty easy access to the mainboard/cooling fan. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Just now, Muhlis said:

For example, I'm gaming on CS:GO. Playing at 1080p medium, it starts at 130 fps average but by time, it decreases to 70 or 50 fps, and I get a lot of lags. I opt a laptop cooler, and now I'm getting stable 130 fps (sometimes 150 fps). Can't say they don't do anything.

It will not do anything if the laptop is throttling at low temperature. It's cold, so nothing to be cooled. It will work on hot laptops (my CPU gets to 95C for example).

I'm not saying it's not doing anything. What I'm saying is that the fans don't do anything on those coolers. Because most of the time the issue is just air intake and lifting the back of a laptop up fixes that. Which is what those coolers do.