I am finally going to build my PC, and i have one concern...

After a long time of wait and save money i'm finally going to build my first PC ever, this is my part list:

Motherboard: MSI Pro Z690-A DDR4

CPU: Intel Core i5 12600k

Cooler: be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black

PSU: Corsair 750w something something 80+ gold

Ram: Corsair vengance LPX 16GB 3200 CL16

Storage: Crucial P2 500 gb m.2 nvme ssd

Case: NZXT h510

As you can see, i don't have a graphics card (the absolute state of the graphics card market), i will stick with on board graphics for a while until i can save for someting decent, i don't want to pay 300+ dolars for a 1050 ... It is most likely that i'll be buying something like a RX 6600xt or 6700xt, but it is not a priority for the moment, since this pc is not likely to be used as gaming right now.

My only concern is that, i know Intel CPU's are great, but i also know that they tend to run a little hot so, will that cooler be enough to handle the CPU?

What do you think about my selection? Any suggestions or tips i should be aware of? Keep in mind, this is my first build ever hahaha

10 minutes ago, tkitch said:

you can probably step down to a 660 or other board for a good bit less money and not lose anything 

I was considering that! but there are not really decent B660 mobos where i live, and the one's that are available are really expensive for what they offer, so i decided to go for the Z690 MSI which is at a great price

The cooler's fine for a 12600K, if you ever decide to step up later to a 12700K or 12900K you may need an upgrade. If you have a Micro Center near(ish) by they've been pretty well stocked with AMD cards.  

If you can find the scythe fuma 2 on a good price, I would get that. it would be a bit overkill for the 12600, but it would be able to cool a higher end CPU if you plan to upgrade it in the future. The current cooler would work though.

I would go with a NVME SSD with a dram cache. I'd also go with 1TB if you can afford it cause games get too big now 😞 . Here are some options:

Storage: ADATA XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($119.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Storage: Western Digital WD_BLACK SN750 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($164.99 @ Canada Computers) 
Storage: Team MP34 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($140.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: Mushkin Pilot-E 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($142.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Storage: Silicon Power P34A80 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($124.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Storage: PNY CS2130 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($146.25 @ Amazon Canada) 
Storage: ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($176.40 @ Amazon Canada) 

Maybe get a case with better airflow? If you plan to put a 6700xt in there in the future or whatever future GPU that's available, the lack of air flow will cause the GPU to overheat and lower your overall performance.

21 hours ago, Jonathan Lee said:

If you can find the scythe fuma 2 on a good price

I think it is just within my budget but, is it LGA 1700 compatible or do i need to buy some bracket adaptor? I live in Mexico, so it is kind of difficult to find those adaptors here.
I've seen amazon sell noctua ones, but i have absolutely no idea if those are compatibles.

You would have to speak with the manufacturer to get the compatible bracket for lga 1700 if it isn't with the cooler. I think it  should be in the description in amazon, but I'm not 100% sure.