Favourite Animals/Interesting Pets, Savannah + Bengal cats

After the death of our much loved family cat about six months ago, we have decided to get a new cat, however this is no ordinary cat.

The cat we are getting is called a savannah, a breed of "supercat", and is infact half Serval, a smallish wild cat from africa.

They are huge and very cute, and can be trained like dogs. My Profile picture is one currently.

In a recent video on blackmagic cameras, Linus showed us a picture of his cat, which I realised was also a supercat, However the internet tells me Linus' cat is a bengal: A cross between a house cat and an asian leopard cat.

My question to you guys is what exotic and interesting animals do you/would like to keep as pets.

Please bare in mind that lots of this thread will probably be fantasy: I dont want to hear about how inhumane it would be to keep a pet polar bear!

Have some pictures of cool cats, both bengals and savannahs:

post-26088-0-84872100-1397675631.jpg

post-26088-0-54198200-1397675632.jpg

post-26088-0-13456200-1397675635_thumb.j

post-26088-0-63523900-1397675637_thumb.j

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHZ - Asus Sabertooth 990FX rev.2 - 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz - Sapphire Radeon HD7950 Vapor-X edition - Corsair Vengeance C70 - 64gb OCZ vector SSD, 500gb WD Blue - OCZ FAT4L1TY 750w psu - Coolermaster Seidon 240m with Coollab Liquid Pro

also link to video of linus cat tips:

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHZ - Asus Sabertooth 990FX rev.2 - 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz - Sapphire Radeon HD7950 Vapor-X edition - Corsair Vengeance C70 - 64gb OCZ vector SSD, 500gb WD Blue - OCZ FAT4L1TY 750w psu - Coolermaster Seidon 240m with Coollab Liquid Pro

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Cats are awesome, dogs are awesome, everything is awesome!

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

There are interesting animals everywhere, but for a pet..I don't condone breeding JUST to get a pretty face. I'd much rather give a stray or a shelter animal a home.

In order of how much i want one

1- Weasel <3

easel4_zpsec74f930.jpg

2. Arctic fox <3

centerwall_fjallrav_zpse470bac0.jpg

Badger. Because why the heck not

badger-rx_zpsec6dc7cc.jpg

Squirrel <3

squirrel-nut-cute-animal-nature-grass-19

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

OMG LORIS

Loris

slow-loris1.jpg

Yes plz

I think that's a chipmunk

Blame google. I searched for squirrel. That's what came up. 

At least it looks like a squirrel on first glance

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Im fairly sure chipmunks and squirrels are basically the same thing anyway

I love cats and hate dogs.

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

I had a squirrel for a pet at one time, love squirrels. But he choked on some nuts...and didn't make it :'(

I would love to have a wolf as a pet though, as well as a fox ^^. Love wolves. I would love an owl too :)