NO IDEA what is going on with my displays / display singal

I have a mini pc with HDMI output from intel UHD igpu on a celeron, it can connect to a tv via HDMI to HDMI jsut fine, but with my monitor with only mini HDMI and type C inputs doesn't work for some weird reason. I use a HDMI to mini HDMI cable and no signal can be detected, I also tried HDMI to HDMi cable then try using a HDMI to type C adapter but that still says no signal. I have tested all the things individually, and they all work fine. 

I am now VERY CONFUSED on why my moitor doesn't work for my mini pc. 

Please help, thanks in advance. 

PS: the monitor works with my android 11 phone so it might be processing stuff with the monitor, any low cost suggestions are welcomed.

13 minutes ago, A Fading Shadow said:

PS: the monitor works with my android 11 phone so it might be processing stuff with the monitor, any low cost suggestions are welcomed.

What is the exact model mini PC? 
A link with specs would help.

I would also see if any other laptop or desktop like system works with this. I had sorta something similar with my Samsung g5, until I upgraded its FW (which you should check for).

TL DR native like cold boot monitors act differently then something that has a display and the monitor only extends to.

it is a chuwi herobox pro with intel celeron N4500 with UHD graphics and the monitor is a GobiggeR ZB156 UTF

57 minutes ago, Frizz said:

What is the exact model mini PC? 
A link with specs would help.

I would also see if any other laptop or desktop like system works with this. I had sorta something similar with my Samsung g5, until I upgraded its FW (which you should check for).

TL DR native like cold boot monitors act differently then something that has a display and the monitor only extends to.

i am considering if a hdmi edid manager / emulator would solve it

27 minutes ago, A Fading Shadow said:

i am considering if a hdmi edid manager / emulator would solve it

So the fact that it is only available on Ali express makes me question the strength of this monitor. Not saying it's bad but I found almost no info on it. 
Was there not a hdmi to usb c cable that came with it?

But hey if the manager works cool. But did you ever check if there is a newer software for your monitor?

Another thing to check is if windows is trying to display a resolution this monitor doesn't like. Lookup how to delete external display cache

14 hours ago, Frizz said:

So the fact that it is only available on Ali express makes me question the strength of this monitor. Not saying it's bad but I found almost no info on it. 
Was there not a hdmi to usb c cable that came with it?

But hey if the manager works cool. But did you ever check if there is a newer software for your monitor?

Another thing to check is if windows is trying to display a resolution this monitor doesn't like. Lookup how to delete external display cache

Oh it is a china only brand because i lived in china

42 minutes ago, A Fading Shadow said:

Oh it is a china only brand because i lived in china

Oof that's egg on my face. Let us know if anything else suggested works

ah, i found what looks to be the manufacturer of the control board and see i can get any info.

8 hours ago, A Fading Shadow said:

ah, i found what looks to be the manufacturer of the control board and see i can get any info.

never mind they seems to be not responding since i am not buying anythings from them. 

I will go with the HDMI EDID manager thing and seeming how that goes and if no I will use it for my other stuff