2nd Monitor flickering

Yun4xGaming
Go to solution Solved by Yun4xGaming,

Problem Solved.

Bought a new monitor and that fixed it.

Good Day

I had recently updated my Nvidia Graphics drivers to version 511.23(Updated the driver on the 14th January), since a couple of days i've noticed my 2nd monitor started flickering on the lower half. It's very weird because i've had the Monitor for over a year and its been fine up until now. I'm Thinking the Problem is the Driver but if that was the case wouldnt the problem have started immediatly when i installed the Driver? it only started a couple of days ago which makes me worried its a problem with the Monitor. This Problem only happens with my 2nd Monitor, 1st Monitor is fine. Here is a video showing the Problem: 

So far i have tried Reinstalling the Driver with DDU to no Avail.

GPU is an RTX 2080, 1st Monitor is a Viewsonix XG2401, 2nd Monitor is a BenQ BL2410PT. Current Nvidia Driver is 511.23 and i'm not sure which one it was previously, i think it was a fairly old one around 450 something? I can't remember to be honest. Any Help or Ideas would be appreciated. 

Move the second monitor to where the first is plugged in. Swap cables between the two monitors. If its HDMI, try DP and vice versa. 

Need to get through those steps to narrow down where the problem is.

I will attempt that Tmorrow, however one weird oddity that i've found and probably should've mentioned is that the Flickering stops in the evening, for example today it stopped at around 21:00 switzerland time, and the other days it stopped flickering at around 18:00 or so. 

On 1/21/2022 at 6:10 PM, rickeo said:

Move the second monitor to where the first is plugged in. Swap cables between the two monitors. If its HDMI, try DP and vice versa. 

Need to get through those steps to narrow down where the problem is.

Done that Today, tried new cables and the Problem still persists. Except for in the Late evenings the Problem disappears and the monitor seems to be working fine until the next day again and then rinse and reppeat.

• 2 weeks later...

Problem Solved.

Bought a new monitor and that fixed it.