Msi afterburner maxed out

Hey guys,

I didn't think I would be able to accomplish this but I was able to max out the memory clock on msi afterburner on 3070ti at 2000mhz and the problem is I have more then enough room to push it further but msi afterburner wont let me. The reason I am able to achieve these high clock speeds without crashing is because I'm running my pc in my garage with tempetures well below 0c. Iv been using this cars to mine and that is why you may never hear me talk about the core clock as core clock speeds have little to no effect. Anyways with a 2000mhz overclock on the memory the gpu is only hovering around 27c with the VRAM around 50-60C. I also decreased the power limit down to 70% which significantly improved my efficiency. With all that and a 70% LHR bypass I was able to just hover around 60MH/S on daggerhashimoto. But I was wondering if anyone knew of a easy way to get around these msi afterburner limiters. So I can potentially squeeze 65-70 mh/s out of this card. I will try and get you guys pictures of msi afterburner later I'm not currently with the PC. Also if you guys know of any other over clock programs that may be better for what I'm trying to do let me know. But I will say msi afterburner is my personal favorite I really like the layout.

Screenshot_20220117-235020_NiceHash.jpg

17 hours ago, Dre0415 said:

The reason I am able to achieve these high clock speeds without crashing is because I'm running my pc in my garage with tempetures well below 0c.

You could do this on Pascal already. I can put it on +1000 (AB slider maxed out) and it won't crash, because the memory is ECC (although the low temps will help). Have you checked whether you actually see a performance increase at every step  (in the effective hashrate, not the raw one) to be sure you're not just pushing the memory for little reason?

17 hours ago, Dre0415 said:

Also if you guys know of any other over clock programs that may be better for what I'm trying to do let me know. But I will say msi afterburner is my personal favorite I really like the layout.

You could try EVGA Precision X. Afterburner also has an "extend offical OC limits" setting on the Genearl tab of the settings, but for me that says "AMD compatability", so that may depend on whether your card supports that. If I'm not mistaken for really high clocks you need a custom BIOS that removes or substantially increases limits.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB