My very first pc build! Help!

Budget (including currency): 1000 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Beginner to Intermediate Designing, Video editing and Rendering 

Other details : I want this computer to last as long as possible also smooth experience would be cherry on top!

This is my first pc build, I'm not sure if its good or not but can you guys Please rate it to see if its compatible? and recommend me if something is wrong!

CPU
Intel 11th Gen Core i5-11400 Rocket Lake Processor 

CPU Cooler
Deepcool GAMMAXX GTE V2 WHITE CPU Air Cooler 

Mother Board
ASUS PRIME H510M-A Wi-Fi 10th and 11th Gen Micro ATX Motherboard 

RAM
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 Desktop RAM (2x) 

SSD
ADATA SU650 120GB M.2 2280 SATA 3D NAND Internal SSD 

HDD
Western Digital 1TB Blue Desktop HDD 

Graphics Card 
MSI GeForce GTX 1650 VENTUS XS 4G OC Graphics Card 

Power Supply
Corsair CV450 450Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified Power Supply 

Casing Cooler
Deepcool XFAN 120 Case Cooling Fan 

Monitor
LG 22MK600M 21.5 inch IPS Full HD LED Monitor 

Looks fine by me I would be a bit concerned with low watt psu as it is only bronze rated. And what case are you going to use (have you checked for  clearance, with ram, cooler)? 

I have not checked compatible on everything

3 minutes ago, jah118 said:

Looks fine by me I would be a bit concerned with low watt psu as it is only bronze rated. And what case are you going to use (have you checked for  clearance, with ram, cooler)? 

I have not checked compatible on everything

Can you please recommend me psu for this build?

No I just made the list by watching YouTube videos. I am still new & confused about nearly everything!

It be very helpful if you could advise me which casing should I choose!

I would go up at least a 100W or more  if price allows it and find one that's suits you price, but is still from one of the big known companies, and my guess for low end gpu you chose is because of the price, it may not keep up in the future but it is good starting point.

I would suggest not buying any SSD lower than 250 GB.  

In fact, it would probably make more sense to go with a single 500 GB SSD (cheaper than 120 GB + 1 TB mechanical) and buy later a 2-4 TB mechanical drive if you need more space. 

Not sure what you have available in Bangladesh, but may want to also consider a cpu like Ryzen 5600g with integrated graphics and stock cooler - the integrated graphics is enough for  "Beginner to Intermediate Designing, Video editing and Rendering "  and less about games, but you can always buy a better video card when prices come down.

A Ryzen 5600g should be around  10-15% faster than 11400, and 5700g should be 20-25% faster.

11400 is 185$ (but you're also paying 20-30$ on the cooler) , 5600g is $240, 5700g is $330  ... both come with a good enough stock cooler. 

You could go with a A520 chipset motherboard and 2 sticks of 8 GB 3200 Mhz and you'd have a decent computer.

ps... and if you're doing editing, rendering etc ... do yourself a favor and spend a bit more on a monitor with good color accuracy from the factory, and aim for at least 23" , ideally 27" 

//  you won't have same hardware in bangladesh or if you do prices would be higher but just showing as example

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tsyybh

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($329.98 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte A520M S2H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($67.98 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Silicon Power 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($54.98 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($42.99 @ Western Digital) 
Case: Cougar MX330 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($52.99 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: BitFenix Formula Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($54.90 @ Amazon) 
Total: $603.82

The motherboard is one of the few A520 motherboards that support BIOS Flashback, with AMD you have to be careful because some motherboards only support 5600g and 5700g with a bios update - bios flashback lets you update the bios on the motherboard without a CPU installed, by inserting a usb stick with the bios and pressing a button. 

2 hours ago, mariushm said:

I would suggest not buying any SSD lower than 250 GB.  

In fact, it would probably make more sense to go with a single 500 GB SSD (cheaper than 120 GB + 1 TB mechanical) and buy later a 2-4 TB mechanical drive if you need more space. 

Not sure what you have available in Bangladesh, but may want to also consider a cpu like Ryzen 5600g with integrated graphics and stock cooler - the integrated graphics is enough for  "Beginner to Intermediate Designing, Video editing and Rendering "  and less about games, but you can always buy a better video card when prices come down.

A Ryzen 5600g should be around  10-15% faster than 11400, and 5700g should be 20-25% faster.

11400 is 185$ (but you're also paying 20-30$ on the cooler) , 5600g is $240, 5700g is $330  ... both come with a good enough stock cooler. 

You could go with a A520 chipset motherboard and 2 sticks of 8 GB 3200 Mhz and you'd have a decent computer.

ps... and if you're doing editing, rendering etc ... do yourself a favor and spend a bit more on a monitor with good color accuracy from the factory, and aim for at least 23" , ideally 27" 

//  you won't have same hardware in bangladesh or if you do prices would be higher but just showing as example

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tsyybh

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($329.98 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte A520M S2H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($67.98 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Silicon Power 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($54.98 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($42.99 @ Western Digital) 
Case: Cougar MX330 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($52.99 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: BitFenix Formula Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($54.90 @ Amazon) 
Total: $603.82

The motherboard is one of the few A520 motherboards that support BIOS Flashback, with AMD you have to be careful because some motherboards only support 5600g and 5700g with a bios update - bios flashback lets you update the bios on the motherboard without a CPU installed, by inserting a usb stick with the bios and pressing a button. 

Thank you so much for your response! I am sorry I actually want to buy intel if it's possible please suggest me something around this!

In Bangladesh it cost more with 500gb ssd, if I use 120gb ssd, wouldn't it be fast enough for me? In some YouTube video I saw more 150gb ssd is enough I can't recall the video but specifically I remember this but I am no expert still confused!

And about the monitor which monitor will give me value for Monday if you could help me with that!

If I buy gpu later than what intel cpu should I buy!

You seem to know your stuff really well, your advice is valuable to me.

2 hours ago, jah118 said:

I would go up at least a 100W or more  if price allows it and find one that's suits you price, but is still from one of the big known companies, and my guess for low end gpu you chose is because of the price, it may not keep up in the future but it is good starting point.

2 hours ago, jah118 said:

Corsair CV550 550Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified Power Supply

If I replace that psu with 550 one would it be enough? Or do I need some different one?

Yes, you are right. As gpu us super expensive right now I can't go further! I am having second thoughts that should I buy gpu now or later! If I buy gpu later will the current cpu without gpu can go through my work without causing more problem? 

2 minutes ago, Ashraful said:

Thank you so much for your response! I am sorry I actually want to buy intel if it's possible please suggest me something around this!

In Bangladesh it cost more with 500gb ssd, if I use 120gb ssd, wouldn't it be fast enough for me? In some YouTube video I saw more 150gb ssd is enough I can't recall the video but specifically I remember this but I am no expert still confused!

And about the monitor which monitor will give me value for Monday if you could help me with that!

If I buy gpu later than what intel cpu should I buy!

You seem to know your stuff really well, your advice is valuable to me.

SSDs achieve the speed they have by using multiple flash memory chips in parallel, just like the motherboard uses 2 ram sticks in parallel to get higher speeds. 

The prices of Flash memory got so low that it's no longer worth or profitable for flash memory manufacturers to produce low capacity flash memory chips, like the 128 GB ones that would be used in that 120 GB SSD. Manufacturers focus their production on 512-768-1 TB chips as that's where they get more money.

So, 128 GB chips most often used in these 120 GB SSDs will be almost always 256-512 GB chips that a lot of flaws during production, and the manufacturer disabled portions of the chip to sell it as a 128 GB chip. But a side effect of this is that often, you get lower performance out of the memory chip, you get lower read and write speeds etc etc. 

The SSD controller on the SSD also likes to read and write data using multiple channels in parallel, just like you have dual channel or quad channel (threadripper), so does the ssd controller work with 2 or more "layers" in the flash memory, reading and writing in parallel. 

But, a 120 GB chip may simply not have enough "layers" and the SSD controller's performance is limited by that. 

Last but not least,  a 120 GB SSD has a much lower write endurance, because there's usually less empty space on the SSD to be used to for SSDs internal needs. Expect 40-60 TB of writes for a 120 GB SSD, while a 500 GB SSD would go up to 2-300 TB of writes. 

Add up the price of your 120 GB SSD and the price of your 1 TB mechanical drive and compare that with the price of a single 500 GB SSD ... the price differences shouldn't be that big.  I'm saying go down to only 500 GB,  not to go with 500 GB SSD AND mechanical drive. 

The integrated graphics inside Intel processors are worse for gaming, for 2D stuff, editing, I guess they're fine. With Intel CPUs, you may benefit from Quick Sync, which is a sort of hardware acceleration when you're rendering videos, it can speed up encoding. 

However, overall AMD integrated graphics will be better for games, and the Ryzen processors should be a bit better because of the higher IPC and higher frequencies - for example that 11400 you mention which you can't even overclock, is 2.6 Ghz standard, with boost to 4.4 Ghz  while Ryzen 5600g is 3.9 ghz standard, 4.4 ghz 

With the Intel choice, you're also limiting yourself to Socket 1200 processors, which are already obsolete, the 12 generation uses different socket. 

In contrast, with AMD you could use socket AM4 processors, up to a 5950x that has 16 cores, and it's possible we're gonna have another generation of processors running on this socket. 

The motherboard you chose with the Intel cpu is also one that uses a low end chipset (h510), and  you can see that from the basic io shield the board comes with .. ancient alc897/887 audio, only a couple usb 3 ports (5 gbps), no usb type c, no usb 10gbps, old 1gbps ethernet ... really basic board. 

As for monitors, no idea what monitors are there in Bangladesh ...