Pro Camera app for Android

stefanmz

Hey,so I want a professional DSLR like app for Android.  Not only shutter speed ISO focus distance you know I can already get these in my stock Samsung camera app(which is pretty awesome) but I am talking spectrogram color adjustments real-time and basically as much options as possible.  You know I edit my photos in lightroom so I need some app that will do everything I can do there but before I take the photo. Do you know such an app? My budget is like 70 dollars max so no worries about price I just need something professional that doesn't have 1 star reviews because it's actually garbage probably. 

If you can’t shoot in raw then there’s not much point. You’re also using an electronic shutter which has its issues 

3 hours ago, Imbadatnames said:

If you can’t shoot in raw then there’s not much point. You’re also using an electronic shutter which has its issues 

Yes but the photos do look better when the settings are adjusted.  I know it because I have done it. Photos that are retouched look awesome . So if you know some app like this that has whatever I asked for please tell because I can't find anything good most of them have 1 star reviews. 

5 hours ago, stefanmz said:

Yes but the photos do look better when the settings are adjusted.  I know it because I have done it. Photos that are retouched look awesome . So if you know some app like this that has whatever I asked for please tell because I can't find anything good most of them have 1 star reviews. 

They have bad reviews because they’re not worth it. Smartphones shoot at a stupidly high iso anyway so you’re not gonna have much wiggle room there and the best results are from the computational long exposure taking essentially a video and compiling it into one. By taking these things away you’re destroying the quality of the photo 

I've tried Open Camera recently and it's nice. Let's me shoot in RAW format as well, which the native app somehow doesn't allow for manual mode. It doesn't offer editing like you want though.

On 1/8/2022 at 3:27 PM, stefanmz said:

You know I edit my photos in lightroom so I need some app that will do everything I can do there but before I take the photo.

Why do you want to do this before taking the photo? Besides losing valuable time in capturing "the moment", the whole point of post-processing is to do it, well, in post. You can't really do this completely properly before shooting either, because conditions will change by the second. A camera should do one thing: take pictures, ideally doing as little to the image as possible, and offer settings relevant to taking the picture. After taking the picture the conditions are frozen and then you take it into e.g. Lightroom to adjust it optimally to your liking.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

1 hour ago, tikker said:

I've tried Open Camera recently and it's nice. Let's me shoot in RAW format as well, which the native app somehow doesn't allow for manual mode. It doesn't offer editing like you want though.

Why do you want to do this before taking the photo? Besides losing valuable time in capturing "the moment", the whole point of post-processing is to do it, well, in post. You can't really do this completely properly before shooting either, because conditions will change by the second. A camera should do one thing: take pictures, ideally doing as little to the image as possible, and offer settings relevant to taking the picture. After taking the picture the conditions are frozen and then you take it into e.g. Lightroom to adjust it optimally to your liking.

Yeah I know I edit in Lightroom I just like fiddling with settings and taking photos of stuff just for fun not necessarily when there is something to capture