Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

this?

And thats the point where my memory lost protection should arrive... AH Here it comes. *mediation to male bodys*

male bodys *breath* male bodys *breath*

original.jpg

this?

-snip-

Its times like these when I'm really, really glad I have a shitty memory.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I'll be over at your place in a bit.

Hmm i'll better order another pizza then

No thanks... I'm done with Gundam... for now...

I recently watched Mikakunin de Shinkoukei... So I'm still in the mood for some romance...

Romance you say...

As said above, golden time is a great choice. I liked it a lot.

If you want one shorter, watch White Album 2 (Doesn't matter if you didn't watch White Album 1, they are completely different stories) I don't see this one being recommended too much and it's really good IMO

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I was trying to forget I ever saw that pic..

And thats the point where my memory lost protection should arrive... AH Here it comes. *mediation to male bodys*

male bodys *breath* male bodys *breath*

original.jpg

Its times like these when I'm really, really glad I have a shitty memory.

in the past i would always find it on ixi's imgur account i think lol

in the past i would always find it on ixi's imgur account i think lol

This letter is official notification under the provisions of Section 512© of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") to effect removal of the above-reported infringements. I request that you immediately issue a cancellation message as specified in RFC 1036 for the specified postings and prevent the infringer, who is identified by its Web address, from posting the infringing material to your servers in the future.

Noncompliance may result in a loss of immunity for liability under the DMCA.

I have a good faith belief that I can't take it anymore

This letter is official notification under the provisions of Section 512© of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") to effect removal of the above-reported infringements. I request that you immediately issue a cancellation message as specified in RFC 1036 for the specified postings and prevent the infringer, who is identified by its Web address, from posting the infringing material to your servers in the future.

Noncompliance may result in a loss of immunity for liability under the DMCA.

I have a good faith belief that I can't take it anymore

damn i hate getting dmca take down letters :(

damn i hate getting dmca take down letters :(

Hate this too. But thuglife

BzuIxTg.jpg

nice

Yeah because I told someone that his parents better had spend that 10 minutes on a walk instead...  

Don't forget the chips. Or instead pizza bites

Screw the pizza bites. I'm getting a whole pizza + mtn dew five different kinds/brands of beer...

I go to the gym so i can eat pizza, or i eat pizza and that's why i go to the gym? At this point i don't know anymore.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I go to the gym so i can eat pizza, or i eat pizza and that's why i go to the gym? At this point i don't know anymore.

I eat a salad when I go to a buffet so it can balance it out. Same thing.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

family-guy-buff-hamster-o.gif

Keep going :P

i eat salad too.

look-i-made-a-salad.jpg

only one episode left of last exile. at least the last few episodes are interesting.

Blarg

I actually try to eat healthier, but out of the 6 meals a day, i can't seem to eat healthy ethier lunch or dinner, dammit.

I actually try to eat healthier, but out of the 6 meals a day, i can't seem to eat healthy ethier lunch or dinner, dammit.

giphy.gif

Because he had a hard drive.

6 meals a day? I want your life, that sounds like heaven. O.o

Just finished downloading even moar anime! Gonna watch anime for like the next 3 days solid.

If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

What the hell is going on here? 

DigitalHermit is getting drunk and watching anime, eelnico09 is questioning the direction he's taking his life, and wolfgang made a salad out of bacon. Pretty standard Tuesday I'd say. ;)

DigitalHermit is getting drunk and watching anime, eelnico09 is questioning the direction he's taking his life, and wolfgang made a salad out of bacon. Pretty standard Tuesday I'd say. ;)

iNo9Bob.gif

I'll just go back to playing Fault Milestone One.... The soothing OST should help... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

iNo9Bob.gif

I'll just go back to playing Fault Milestone One.... The soothing OST should help...

come back in 24 hours and ask again. May be a bit more interesting.

spicewolf0902.gif

#Ship@KRImSIN and other things

where did we ship him off to again? Did we remember to put holes in the box? What about food?

Blarg

6 meals a day? I want your life, that sounds like heaven. O.o

Just finished downloading even moar anime! Gonna watch anime for like the next 3 days solid.

Well if it was 6 fattening glorious delicious meals maybe, but when it's just healthy shit and fruit, it's meh.

Also, that's the life right there, anime 24/7 ftw.

-sniped-

where did we ship him off to again? Did we remember to put holes in the box? What about food?

He needs no food

Well if it was 6 fattening glorious delicious meals maybe, but when it's just healthy shit and fruit, it's meh.

Also, that's the life right there, anime 24/7 ftw.

He needs no food

After a year solid of work and school with no breaks (had summer school too) I'm giving myself some time to rest before I do it all over again lol

Another 2 weeks before school starts and I have to look for a job again, gonna fill it with nothing but video games and anime :D