Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

This is Off-Topic. Your posts here don't count towards your total post count shown under your avatar.

You can see your total posts in this thread somewhere. I don't know where. I've never bothered to look. @Charger do u know where its at?

Just go to offtopic section and click over the amount of posts.

No I think it's helping because he loves her or something.

KingCry likes benching and OSU! so there is that.

Rly? Lili is alright, but Hestia > all.

I don't understand why mc goes after that blonde having hestia.

@BashZeStampeedo i used to talk a lot about the anime i just finished, like walls of text of what i liked and didn't and a 1-10 rating, but i stopped :/

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Yo what's up with Lili?

Gif wars were a thing when i joined at like page 300, i remember we all had folders with gifs LOL, i lost my k-on folder with a lot of gifs ;-;

Helping loves her and I don't see why people love her I mean she is decent but she isn't that great.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

This is Off-Topic. Your posts here don't count towards your total post count shown under your avatar. Only towards that list @cesrai showed earlier.Where do you go to see that list of who posted in what thread?

I was already told where and I know they won't go to the official post count but they will count towards the unofficial post count
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Helping loves her and I don't see why people love her I mean she is decent but she isn't that great.

well she's better then hestia
Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

This is Off-Topic. Your posts here don't count towards your total post count shown under your avatar. Only towards that list @cesrai showed earlier.

Where do you go to see that list of who posted in what thread?

off topic section then

8ec92a4803.jpg

Press replies

if you see this then you did it

177637ce8b.png

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Yeah i mean she's cute and all but nothing major.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

But but but she is a goddess.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I agree.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

But but but she is a goddess.

and she does nothing to help (whatever his name is, I forgot) while lili actually helps him even if its very little
Spoiler

You are crazy!

Also Lili's real form has no cat ears or tail, she loses a shit ton of points there.

and she does nothing to help (whatever his name is, I forgot) while lili actually helps him even if its very little

Actually she did help him, without her he would've probably been dead.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

You are crazy!

Also Lili's real form has no cat ears or tail, she loses a shit ton of points there.

I don't see anything bad with that atleast she doesn't hide stuff from him like Hestia does with whatever that perk was that speeds up his skill gains
Spoiler

Rly? Lili is alright, but Hestia > all.

I don't understand why mc goes after that blonde having hestia.

I think hestia was mostly not needed and would have rather had less plot from her.

Actually she did help him, without her he would've probably been dead.

and the same can be said for lili
Spoiler

You are crazy!

Don't matter imo 

Liliruca > all

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Don't matter imo 

Liliruca > all

agreed
Spoiler

I don't see anything bad with that atleast she doesn't hide stuff from him like Hestia does with whatever that perk was that speeds up his skill gains

You know if she did then it would ruin it ?

I think hestia was mostly not needed and would have rather had less plot from her.

Without her no that little sword that develops with him, he wouldn't know he learned a magic skill, and before all he wouldn't get her blessing.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

and the same can be said for lili

And where did I claim she isn't helpful ? oh I didn't.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

You know if she did then it would ruin it ? Without her no that little sword that develops with him, he wouldn't know he learned a magic skill, and before all he wouldn't get her blessing.

but still she could've at least told at the end of the season  

And where did I claim she isn't helpful ? oh I didn't.

I never said you did
Spoiler

To be fair none of them were anything major, judging by the first 6 eps. Chestia is too motherly, Lili is too daughterly, the girl he liked was clearly friendship material at best. Not much romance in that anime; didn't seem to be the point anyway.

@BashZeStampeedo i used to talk a lot about the anime i just finished, like walls of text of what i liked and didn't and a 1-10 rating, but i stopped :/

Walls of text aren't worthwhile, but it's nice to know how MUCH someone likes something, so you can figure out if your tastes align with theirs. But you're right, it's work that few people would bother doing (not to mention a bit presumptuous if you see it my way).

I really started doing them just to get people talking, as the forum I was on was pretty dead. Over time it became more of a way to entertain those same people, but still provide enough of my honest opinion that people could tell who I would recommend a show to.

but still she could've at least told at the end of the season

You know there will be another season and he still needs to learn and get good as fast as he can.

I never said you did

Then the point of that post was ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

You know if she did then it would ruin it ?

Without her no that little sword that develops with him, he wouldn't know he learned a magic skill, and before all he wouldn't get her blessing.

Like i said mostly not needed and would have liked to have less "plot" from her character design. She wasn't the only one that checked his status I'm sure he would have found that out at some point since he would have just been part of a different family anyways as for the knife agreed.

Just finished Summer Wars.

The idea was pretty weird or it was made oddly.

Those who have seen Summer Wars would just say that it's those anime things where the virtual world holds as much status as real word.

I would say that kind of idea is around 7 but as I said it was a little bit poorly executed in my opinion.

Won't do a full review because lazy and  going to keep it short.

If you're looking for great anime movies besides Studio Ghibli ones you definitely should check out Garden of Words and Summer Wars! (haven't watched 5cm per second yet)

191718441205.jpg

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

You know there will be another season and he still needs to learn and get good as fast as he can.Then the point of that post was ?

still he should at least know that he has the perk, doesn't mean he has to what it does, and the point was that she is more helpful then hestia
Spoiler