Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Yeah, it's something to be ready for. People are all like "Yay, rain!" atm, but in 3 weeks to 2 months, they are going to be like "Nooo, rain!"

I love Chrome's beta ability to mute individual tabs. It's awesome.

I live in southern California we are lucky to get rain for a few hours a few times a year lol

I live in southern California we are lucky to get rain for a few hours a few times a year lol

Dude. It rained last night so hard that everybody thought we'd have to evacuate. 

A large, healthy tree split in half, but there's no lightning mark. Weird. It was raining so hard, that you couldn't visibly see 100ft easily. It was basically like fog. And boy was it loud. 

It was crazy. 

Edit:

Found a Tumblr post about how there should be Slice of Life super hero movies.

"Action is fun and all, but I'd love to watch Steve [Rogers, aka Captain America] go grocery shopping. Just to see the price difference. 'MILK IS FOUR DOLLARS? Why don't I just go buy a cow? I will not calm down Tony.'"

I want that. That'd be nice. Regular life comedy, but with action heroes. They should make accompanying movies for that stuff to give us more depth about the character. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Dang what a quiet day, whats happening?

It's a quiet day indeed ... Even LTT forum feels to be moving slow today ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

To be honest I hope it floods more because fuck work. (Had like 15 cars get towed in today, ridic amount of work. Hey I don't get paid commission or a bonus or anything for more work soooooo yeah fuck that)

And that is why you have trucks. 

Pffft Buy me one.

I recommend you bring Off! or some other mosquito repellent with you for the next... oh, 3 months, to work. 

It's gonna be one hell of a season.

Edit:

IT'S HAPPENING.

17959459969_b6acafb0d3_z.jpg

I'll be applying for Margin stuff later. That's a requirement to be able to sell to short. But being able to buy Options is what will give me mucho denero. 

Dafaq I thought it already happened. Get it going already!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Yeah, it's something to be ready for. People are all like "Yay, rain!" atm, but in 3 weeks to 2 months, they are going to be like "Nooo, rain!"

I love Chrome's beta ability to mute individual tabs. It's awesome. 

May have to look into that beta.

No. You can not have our rain water. go ask Texas. They seem to have extra.

Dude. It rained last night so hard that everybody thought we'd have to evacuate. 

A large, healthy tree split in half, but there's no lightning mark. Weird. It was raining so hard, that you couldn't visibly see 100ft easily. It was basically like fog. And boy was it loud. 

It was crazy. 

Edit:

Found a Tumblr post about how there should be Slice of Life super hero movies.

"Action is fun and all, but I'd love to watch Steve [Rogers, aka Captain America] go grocery shopping. Just to see the price difference. 'MILK IS FOUR DOLLARS? Why don't I just go buy a cow? I will not calm down Tony.'"

I want that. That'd be nice. Regular life comedy, but with action heroes. They should make accompanying movies for that stuff to give us more depth about the character. 

Maybe not movie but short films would be fun.

To be honest I hope it floods more because fuck work. (Had like 15 cars get towed in today, ridic amount of work. Hey I don't get paid commission or a bonus or anything for more work soooooo yeah fuck that)

Pffft Buy me one.

I told you. Normal cars do not make good submarines.

Get a license.

I am still failing. Just not as bad as when I started.

Blarg

wat

I've been trading stocks fine, but I just got the option to trade Options. I'm applying for Margin features so I can trade without making Good Faith Violations (I already made one apparently and now my account is limited for 90 days). 

Also, I can only short stuff if I have Margin.

May have to look into that beta.

Maybe not movie but short films would be fun.

Well, it's just a flag you have to enable in Chrome. Paste this into the Omnibar: chrome://flags/#enable-tab-audio-muting 

Then hit enable and restart Chrome. Bam. Done.

Yeah, or a movie covering all the heroes at once (like, 6 short films in one movie). I don't know. But it'd be nice.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

No. You can not have our rain water. go ask Texas. They seem to have extra.

ya i think texas just got about as much rain as we get a year over night

normal cars may not make good submarines but amphicar make bad bots and cars but have that cool factor lol

wat

I've been trading stocks fine, but I just got the option to trade Options. I'm applying for Margin features so I can trade without making Good Faith Violations (I already made one apparently and now my account is limited for 90 days). 

Well, it's just a flag you have to enable in Chrome. Paste this into the Omnibar: chrome://flags/#enable-tab-audio-muting 

Yeah, or a movie covering all the heroes at once (like, 6 short films in one movie). I don't know. But it'd be nice.

Thank you.

ya i think texas just got about as much rain as we get a year over night

normal cars may not make good submarines but amphicar make bad bots and cars but have that cool factor lol

Elon Musk.

Blarg

wat

Oh. 

Also about that economics thread, I have did some brainstorming. Will post about it tomorrow after work. 

Need to figure out how to structure weekly topics of discussion and how to pick them.

Get a license.

I am still failing. Just not as bad as when I started.

You deaf wolf? I never said normal cars made good submarines. 

That will happen when it needs to.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Sometimes music I listen to make me feel like I can take on the world.

Bring it on!

Annndddddd off to sleep....

oddly expected the title of bring it on again to be over the second video

Speaking of oreimo earlier, I started watching the specials, and the show is way more enjoyable without his sister around...

I don't mind a tsundere, but she's on the very fucking irritating side of things.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I hope you can take on Houston flooding.

nR16mVU.jpg

That's Houston. Looks like the Walking Dead.

DIY guys (So Charger & Jaybird among others), I present, the table that glows: http://imgur.com/a/4T1id

† Christian Member †

Speaking of oreimo earlier, I started watching the specials, and the show is way more enjoyable without his sister around...

I don't mind a tsundere, but she's on the very fucking irritating side of things.

she is highly irritating. i can only watch like 2 episodes at a time before i say screw this time for something else

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

nR16mVU.jpg

DIY guys (So Charger & Jaybird among others), I present, the table that glows: http://imgur.com/a/4T1id

I don't get why there are so many cars on this flooded road (I mean can't they see it's flooded and they probably won't make it across).

Oh and thumps up for that table looks pretty cool  B).

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

I don't get why there are so many cars on this flooded road (I mean can't they see it's flooded and they probably won't make it across).

Oh and thumps up for that table looks pretty cool  B).

It was a flash flood. My buddy totaled his z06 in the last one.

You deaf wolf? I never said normal cars made good submarines. 

That will happen when it needs to.

I simply stated that you would be busy because of that. I was simply confirming what I had said earlier. Never was there an argument in there.

4260402c51.jpg

Bring it on!

Music can do so much. Make you feel you can take the world. That you can do anything.

Make you wonder what is going on around you.

And just about anything else. 

And for some reason my boss doesnt care for music.

@helping

2aad13a1f5.jpg

Blarg

I simply stated that you would be busy because of that. I was simply confirming what I had said earlier. Never was there an argument in there.

4260402c51.jpg

Music can do so much. Make you feel you can take the world. That you can do anything.

Make you wonder what is going on around you.

And just about anything else. 

And for some reason my boss doesnt care for music.

the first one shall now be my benchmarking / overclocking song xD , gets me in the zone ya know :P

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Welp, glad the worst thing that could happen here is too much snow on the roads.

as for that Table, well thats different, why not just smack some RGB led strips around the edges or something?

Make it look like that Razer Chroma mouspad :P

nice table but who wants to remember to charge the dining table lol

Didn't notice it was rechargeable.

Welp, glad the worst thing that could happen here is too much snow on the roads.

as for that Table, well thats different, why not just smack some RGB led strips around the edges or something?

Make it look like that Razer Chroma mouspad :P

Nice.

I dunno. It's cool though.

I want a Tesla Coil. The spinning wire firing electrons at 1:40 was pretty epic.

If you guys are wondering, that's a dummy version of wireless electricity, basically. It's what Tesla envisioned for the entire world, but massive towers like that. So you would have wireless electricity everywhere, supplied the same way you get your cell phone signal, from massive towers. 

Unfortunately, that's not how it went. :(

† Christian Member †

That's Houston. Looks like the Swimming Dead.

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Didn't notice it was rechargeable.

Nice.

I dunno. It's cool though.

I want a Tesla Coil. The spinning wire firing electrons at 1:40 was pretty epic.

If you guys are wondering, that's a dummy version of wireless electricity, basically. It's what Tesla envisioned for the entire world, but massive towers like that. So you would have wireless electricity everywhere, supplied the same way you get your cell phone signal, from massive towers. 

Unfortunately, that's not how it went. :(

xD omfg i laughed my ass off every time he got zapped , thats priceless ... and cool . i want one now

Spoiler
Spoiler

Well I just finished all the episodes of Oreimo, and now I'm annoyed. Yeah I read the title of the show, but come on man, you had like 3 other girls who were better pretty much confess to you, and you went with your annoying ass sister. Fuck.

whatever, it was a funny show anyway, although the ending is weird, obviously.

One thing I don't get is why people on the internet going on about manami being some villan or whatever. idk.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

nR16mVU.jpg

What the...? Don't you have any drainage ditches on your roads to wash the excess water away? It's as simple as just digging a small ditch to both sides of the road.

Or was that some sort-of rainstorm?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.