Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

impressive to find an INTERLUDE worth listening to, such a great combo of good melody, beat, and foreign samples sounding like aural cocaine

also their name is 10/10 dank puns

also what is this silliness talk of antivirus programs

Error: 410

Sooo i was "Informed" just now that my local market carries pocky....Which means instead of buying a cpu i'm going to buy 200$ worth of pocky.

Necessities.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Sooo i was "Informed" just now that my local market carries pocky....Which means instead of buying a cpu i'm going to buy 200$ worth of pocky.

Necessities.

IDK how much Pocky should normally cost but it's around 1 USD for each box from where I buy locally.

but I prefer Pepero since it has a more consistent biscuit meanwhile Pocky has so many air pockets. But either of them will satisfy me.

edit: forgot that Pepero is also cheaper here.

my crawlers for great artworks can either really give me great one's or really bad ones @MyInnerFred here's a touhou related crawler pick

post-89070-0-86213200-1430993023.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Necessities.

You greedy fuck [emoji14]

Steve

You greedy fuck [emoji14]

You are one to talk  :P I remember someone being real greedy to win the giveaway.

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

You are one to talk [emoji14]

I see your point and acknowledge it and that you are correct. But I still stand by my point.

Steve

So I may or may of not been working on a collection of Momiji Inubashiri pictures and ended up with 500 of them last night within 15mins.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Anyone any ideas on what the "Ln number" might refer to in regards to an RMA of some RAM?

Steve

Anyone any ideas on what the "Ln number" might refer to in regards to an RMA of some RAM?

lane number? that's my best guess, like a dual or quad channel kit?

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

I knew of the whole reviving the dead wife thing , thought that her conscience(or something like that) was in the Eva Shinji was piloting tho, I was talking more about the whole Human instrumentality project,dead sea scrolls, angels and what they had to do with it , but I just read through some stuff again and it says plainly that he just wanted to use the third impact to reunite with her.

At this point they actually sound more similar, only difference is one wants to kill and the other to revive, while both would sacrifice everything to get it, problem is they don't really ask  if the rest want to be sacrificed selfish bastards

Agh I need to read a few walls of text on Evangelion again, I've forgotten a lot of things.

Moved here so we don't spam the giveaway thread any further.

oh man, I'm scheduled to re-marathon all the movies before watching the 4th when it comes out

@Charger do you think Plastidip would work on a leopards and the keycaps? I have no idea how to get the keys to stay still though. I was thinking maybe doublesided painting tape, but it might not hold it down because the gun has a lot of pressure.

I've got this really nice, almost color shift black/blue paint that appears black up close and looking directly at it, but from afar or at an angle it has a really nice dark blue tint.

Eeh... Might be a stupid question, but... What are those? Never even heard of such things.

they're not that great, sure they taste good but nothing special

you're not missing anything

Error: 410

IDK how much Pocky should normally cost but it's around 1 USD for each box from where I buy locally.

but I prefer Pepero since it has a more consistent biscuit meanwhile Pocky has so many air pockets. But either of them will satisfy me.

[snip]

edit: forgot that Pepero is also cheaper here.

Eeh... Might be a stupid question, but... What are those? Never even heard of such things.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

lane number? that's my best guess, like a dual or quad channel kit?

I've asked em, yet to receive a response

Steve

its kind of pay to win to start out with later on it may not be

anyways...

@Skybane what was the panel / delivery in your photos?

I have 2 project 1957 English Ford Thames 300e panel vans . They are the size of a volkswagon beetle . One is a V6 gasser with small vintage blower and white with green lightning .

The other is stretched and will be a V6 mini monster truck like a miniture Grave Digger except it will be satin black with a burnt orange metallic roof . I'm using old Ranger axels on a frame I made .

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

well now you have to wait for him to upload him and bag him to do so lol

@Skybane please upload them so we can stare at them some more.

I'll upload them to my profile tonight . So do the friend thing lol

You'll be my second friend sniff . I don't know if I can handel 2 friends :P

That reminds me , I used to do the My Space thing and later on the fb thing .

Everybody was obsessed with how many friends they had hehehe I had over 50 requests/day most from folks I'd never heard from ! My account was set to private as well !  . Stupid fb dwellers !

I had only an average of 50 at any time . If I liked you you got in . If you pissed me off or were stupid , you got the boot . Finally I got sick of dealing with these so called friends wanting attention , advice ( they wouldn't listen to anyway ) parts from the US , oh and the insipid posts , look what I'm eating , look at my ugly kid , look at my , etc . I deleted my fb account and felt a great release ! Soon after I ended my forums I had as well as stopped modding on three other forums . Then I got into gaming . Even though I suck at it , It's a much better use of my free time , and it's fun and relaxing .

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

marketing 409 - prof speaks some 12,000 words in a 1 hour lecture. the average for this is usually 6,000 per hour for most professors. - crap ton of information

management 309 - crap ton of information

construction law 2 - this will be easy. 

my chapter i am reading for marketing is covering digital marketing. its embarrassing. "when referring to digital media, we are referring to media available via vomputers, cellular phone, smart phones, and other digital devices that have been released in recent years." its not wrong but i hate when books try to explain technology like we are imbicils. im not 5 years old. 

I remember those days . What I hated is when a prof had their own crappy book you had to read !

Unfortunately all Touhou anime is fan made(though surprisingly on par with professional studio made anime if not better at times....). 

ZUN doesn't want to make a Touhou anime. 

Izayoi Sakuya is implied to have been a Vampire Hunter in the past, and now is the head maid for a vampire lol.

What a badass image... Remilia Scarlet kicking ass :D

It's unknown how she ended up being a servant, she isn't a thrall either. She's the only human in the mansion... 

Touhou's Lore is plain amazing to me. http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Sakuya_Izayoi

This is relevent to my interests . I love these games .

I love this comment from Cracked , " Also, the little girls are the ones that do the raping. " Almost made me spew my coffee on my keyboard I laughed so hard .

post-195144-0-82432900-1431013934_thumb.

post-195144-0-02790600-1431013985.jpg

Did I miss anything groundbreaking except over 1200 post?  :huh:

giphy.gif

Lol, popped here to say hi to new and current members... so hi :D

hyouka-peace.gif?w=614

Well, I will still be absent for a while but at least I have something to read in summer! B)

( So don't be surprised if you suddenly get many manyyy likes out of nowhere)

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

Which mouse?

15144.jpg

I like the shape and buttons on the green but the astetics are not my choice. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Ok , another anime I can't remember the name to .

The protagonist is a boy who is a skave ( a slave from a defeated people ) . He is at a military academe and he runs away to a neutral holy city where he learns to use his power .

Anybody know the name ?

giphy.gif

Hi. I have already been attacked with likes. Nothing new.

Neat helmet.

I have 2 project 1957 English Ford Thames 300e panel vans . They are the size of a volkswagon beetle . One is a V6 gasser with small vintage blower and white with green lightning .

The other is stretched and will be a V6 mini monster truck like a miniture Grave Digger except it will be satin black with a burnt orange metallic roof . I'm using old Ranger axels on a frame I made .

I look forward to pictures.

Blarg

oh man, I'm scheduled to re-marathon all the movies before watching the 4th when it comes out

@Charger do you think Plastidip would work on a leopards and the keycaps? I have no idea how to get the keys to stay still though. I was thinking maybe doublesided painting tape, but it might not hold it down because the gun has a lot of pressure.

I've got this really nice, almost color shift black/blue paint that appears black up close and looking directly at it, but from afar or at an angle it has a really nice dark blue tint.

they're not that great, sure they taste good but nothing special

you're not missing anything

I wouldn't recommend plasti dip the reason it is used in a lot of modding is that it peels off easily so it tends to not last long on a keyboard. I had painted my first case for my keyboard with it and it was peeling off within 2 months or so. I seem to recall seeing a plasti dip primer or something like that which supposedly made it stick but i never ordered any myself to try it

Nice i have loved panel vans for years which is why i oddly don't like the hhr but love the hhr panel. lol

Which mouse?

$_1.JPG

15144.jpg

both look stupid

I'll upload them to my profile tonight . So do the friend thing lol

You'll be my second friend sniff . I don't know if I can handel 2 friends :P

That reminds me , I used to do the My Space thing and later on the fb thing .

Everybody was obsessed with how many friends they had hehehe I had over 50 requests/day most from folks I'd never heard from ! My account was set to private as well !  . Stupid fb dwellers !

I had only an average of 50 at any time . If I liked you you got in . If you pissed me off or were stupid , you got the boot . Finally I got sick of dealing with these so called friends wanting attention , advice ( they wouldn't listen to anyway ) parts from the US , oh and the insipid posts , look what I'm eating , look at my ugly kid , look at my , etc . I deleted my fb account and felt a great release ! Soon after I ended my forums I had as well as stopped modding on three other forums . Then I got into gaming . Even though I suck at it , It's a much better use of my free time , and it's fun and relaxing .

I had a myspace that I delete but I only let it get up to like 6 friends because if i didn't talk to you back then why would I want to talk to you now and I have refused to make a facebook because of how much i hated myspace at the time.

I remember those days . What I hated is when a prof had their own crappy book you had to read !

that was fine with me because you could find their mistakes in their books what was annoying is on the first day of class they go you need to buy these 6 books and at the end of the semester you had only looked at one of the books yet spent $200 on books that were never even used in the class.

Did I miss anything groundbreaking except over 1200 post?  :huh:

giphy.gif

Lol, popped here to say hi to new and current members... so hi :D

hyouka-peace.gif?w=614

Well, I will still be absent for a while but at least I have something to read in summer! B)

As long as you have joined the giveaway nothing new really

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355738-giveaway-2heaven-society-anime-club-giveaway/

you know what they say about an apple a day...

Gives you worms and an empty wallet .

I like the shape and buttons on the green but the astetics are not my choice.

well its a tenner and from ebay.

both look stupid

They do but a mouse is a mouse.

I had myspace. No idea if i still have an account though

Steve