Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

well when comparing to real life variants gyardos would have to be a lake, not a ocean, similar creatures die in saltwater, not sure why. Larger issues are things like a hydregion coming to mess your day up or a gengar being gengar

Well at least you'd know who's a rapist. Just look for the one with a Jiggplypuff lol

singing_jigglypuff_by_davenevanxaviour-d

so gyarados would be Lochness IRL? lol but it can also fly which is terrifying as fuck. Like a cockroach

edit: every damn time

cockroaches_c_269262.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

did someone say Zubat ?

Please, with your 30 mag no accuracy Uzi vs there speed? like that 1-2 second charge would matter, its not like they are just going to stand there, and we know they can charge n run.

we also know that pikachus lack any modicum of strategy and when they angry they dont do much apart from stand around and try to shock stuff. Make yourself into a faraday cage and they cant do anything

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

When did this transform into Pokémon talk? I'm confused, as I don't know anything about this, the only Pokémon game I have owned (or played, for that matter) is Pokémon Diamond for the DS (Nintendo DS Lite being my only game console at the moment)...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Well at least you'd know who's a rapist. Just look for the one with a Jiggplypuff lol

so gyarados would be Lochness IRL? lol but it can also fly which is terrifying as fuck. Like a cockroach

jigglypuff can piss off, its effects will not work on me, why is that you are thinking?

To defend myself against the elements of the exterior world i use headphones at all times unless i have a friendly meatshield of a friend to defend myself with. Anyways jigglybitch is perfect punting shape, due to the shape of its body its voice would like be slightly below its mouth. So when i kick that crazy fuzzball it will lose its ability to talk for a week at least. Alternatively i could hit it in the ear to mess up its balance(you struggle to talk when you cant lose your balance) 

Why is no one talking about ariados 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

When did this transform into Pokémon talk? I'm confused, as I don't know anything about this, the only Pokémon game I have owned (or played, for that matter) is Pokémon Diamond for the DS (Nintendo DS Lite being my only game console at the moment)...

unlucky m8, you played the worst game

Listen if you care.

unlucky m8, you played the worst game

Pokemon silver and gold master raçe?

IDK bout you guys but the Ruby, Sapphire line is hailed as the best in pokemon games. I don't think diamond is the worst probably platinum since it's like a fusion of diamond and pearl mechanics and pokemons got really fucked up in that game.

here have a dugtrio

26438_379901622642_683382642_4022168_824

nohomo

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

It's 2038 already , where are my Mars colony ? 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

are time machines expensive over there.

Listen if you care.

Think you took the wrong turn mate, this is the Anime thread,  try going back then turn right, should be some Elon musk threads over there.

are time machines expensive over there.

Both of you clearly missed my joke ... Check the 2015 page for more details ... and btw , this thread is a time machine ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

uMWNuVd.png

What did you break? Something for giveaway isnt it?

I stopped at platinum(the one that's a fusion of diamond and pearl). The first to third gens are still mighty fine and awesome

Latias and Latios are awesome

latios_and_latias_banner__by_xx1glaceon1

And the lore for these three was really great too.(Groudon, Rayquaza and Kyogre in Chibi respectively)

179335-pokemon-rayquaza-groudon-and-kyog

the next ones were just purely idiotic IMO(but the 4th Gen Lore was pretty great but most of the pokemons were shitty as hell)

I ended at gold.

The world is actually nuclear wasteland with everyone having retreated underground.

Blarg

What did you break? Something for giveaway isnt it?

I ended at gold.

The world is actually nuclear wasteland with everyone having retreated underground.

Oh no ... You watched Steins;Gate . Humanity has gone through hell though ( The Christmas Virus ( Guilty Corwn ) , WWIII ( Steins;Gate/Code Geass ) and soon , it'll be like Evangelion )

Oh no ... You watched Steins;Gate . Humanity has gone through hell though ( The Christmas Virus ( Guilty Corwn ) , WWIII ( Steins;Gate/Code Geass ) and soon , it'll be like Evangelion )

Actually no. Been playing metro 2033 lately.

I have seen the first couple episodes though. Just didnt hold my interest at the time.

Blarg

Yup just got it, and took a group picture! Posted in a PM group. Thread will be up either tonight or tomorrow. Ready?

I thought my and xaring were gonna do the banner

ill lay down my uzi for now, they will die some day however, watch yourself there will be a plague of pikachus im calling it now.

Why use Uzi when you have heatsink

Steve

I thought my and xaring were gonna do the banner

Why use Uzi when you have heatsink

i dont wish to soil my heatsink on such a malevolent being.

Listen if you care.

Assassination classroom is awesome.

Yep, waiting for the dubs to finish. Now at Ep 9

Same, i even turn my brain off when i watch it because of how much BS is in the anime/manga, best part is how Toriyama keeps "forgeting" things, did you know he actually forgot about Launch? the girl who changes personality when she sneezes? thats why she is not around lol :P

Always wondered what happened to Lunch... She just disappeared in Dragon Ball Z... Never knew she was not in Dragon Ball Z coz the Author forgot about her!!!

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

i dont wish to soil my heatsink on such a malevolent being.

True, though off you can clean off blood then pikachus blood shouldn't be hard

Steve

Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage is here :)

180.jpg

It's just a synopsis and description no actual spoilers

Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki (Naruto Spinoff: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring Month) is a spin-off sequel mini-series of the Naruto and part of the grand master plan of Masashi Kishimoto's "Naruto Shin Jidai Kaimaku Project" (Naruto's New Era Opening Project). The mini-series will feature the next generation of ninja, including Boruto Uzumaki, who is the son of Naruto Uzumaki, the Seventh Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village.

So yeah So far so good, you can't really judge it with just one Chapter but it's typical Kishimoto art(which in my opinion has really horrible shading). But with just one chapter we already have an interesting plot point for the time being.

True, though off you can clean off blood then pikachus blood shouldn't be hard

How could you be so heartless?

pikachu-pokemon-crying-Favim.com-464272_

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

I swear if pokemon actually existed id turn into team rocket and kill every fucking pikachu, imagine fucking rats messing up electrical equipment. 20 guage to the face.

Found a real pikachu... here is a pic..

enhanced-buzz-18862-1381504534-13.jpg

Alright, Ore Monogatari just took a step in the right direction, no more harem MC style density, I hope. That shit was going to drive me nuts.

Old shit no one cares about but me.