Is there any hope for my HDD Data, Can my 2TB HDD be Recovered? - The data can't be accessed and Parameter is Incorrect error, Quick Formatted 2x

Hi, I would like to ask if there is a hope for my drive, Yesterday, I planned to backed my data off my 2TB HDD to a 10TB HDD that I bought for back up (The file system for my drive was exFAT, I didn't know back then that exFAT is prone to corruption)

But when I plugged it in, the windows recognized it but I couldn't accessed the data in the drive, the disk became 100% on the task manager and I mistakenly formatted the HDD 2 times, (quick format) the first one to exfat and the second one to NTFS. Can a data recovery service actually recover this hard drive. Because I gave up on recovery softwares, the software just won't load up. Also, when I tried to open disk management, the software freezes when the drive is connected to my laptop. 

File below is the screenshot of the state of my HDD.

image.png.38158c41097063e3a7079e743aa27e24.pngimage.png.b0b90f20f67ea36207c742dfe4663c27.pngimage.png.12a573e4cae5cf1208781432bd1e78dd.pngimage.png.7870bb00e2038692082c78dfe2411557.pngimage.png.9d7dbb035d5590981941d541a6c79464.png

As long as you did quick format it can be easily recovered,

25 minutes ago, hawk3017 said:

Also, when I tried to open disk management, the software freezes when the drive is connected to my laptop. 

It's typical of bad drives to cause such issues,they can take a long time to respond,

I bet that if you will wait a hour it will eventually load.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

11 minutes ago, Vishera said:

As long as you did quick format it can be easily recovered,

It's typical of bad drives to cause such issues,they can take a long time to respond,

I bet that if you will wait a hour it will eventually load.

if the format is the normal format, not the quick format, will it take a long time to format it? mine seems fast, i was using diskpart fs quick command. I'm making sure that it's quick format

The drive is in bad shape physically. If the data on there is really important go to a professional, but from the look of things it'll be a complex platter/head swap. You're not going to help anything by formatting it, quite the opposite...

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

1 hour ago, Kilrah said:

The drive is in bad shape physically. If the data on there is really important go to a professional, but from the look of things it'll be a complex platter/head swap. You're not going to help anything by formatting it, quite the opposite...

ah okay, i'll try to call for professionals

59 minutes ago, hawk3017 said:

ah okay, i'll try to call for professionals

1 smart thing to do is remove the HDD from the device, as any usage can degrade the drive more and more, making recovery harder the longer it is used/active.

╔═════════════╦═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
║__________________║ hardware_____________________________________________________ ║
╠═════════════╬═══════════════════════════════════════════╣
║ cpu ______________║ ryzen 9 5900x_________________________________________________ ║
║ GPU______________║ ASUS strix LC RX6800xt______________________________________ _║
║ motherboard_______ ║ asus crosshair formulla VIII______________________________________║
║ memory___________║ CMW32GX4M2Z3600C18 ______________________________________║
║ SSD______________║ Samsung 980 PRO 1TB_________________________________________ ║
║ PSU______________║ Corsair RM850x 850W _______________________ __________________║
║ CPU cooler _______ ║ Be Quiet be quiet! PURE LOOP 360mm ____________________________║
║ Case_____________ ║ Thermaltake Core X71 __________________________________________║
║ HDD_____________ ║ 2TB and 6TB HDD ____________________________________________║
║ Front IO__________   ║ LG blu-ray drive & 3.5" card reader, [trough a 5.25 to 3.5 bay]__________║
║ OS_______________ ║ Windows 10 PRO______________________________________________║
╚═════════════╩═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

19 minutes ago, darknessblade said:

1 smart thing to do is remove the HDD from the device, as any usage can degrade the drive more and more, making recovery harder the longer it is used/active.

its an external hdd so yeah i've unplugged the HDD from the USB

5 hours ago, hawk3017 said:

if the format is the normal format, not the quick format, will it take a long time to format it? mine seems fast, i was using diskpart fs quick command. I'm making sure that it's quick format

In your situation it's a really bad idea to format the drive.

You need a data recovery service.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566