im in my uncles internet cafe

TheOddOne

2 white chicks came in to the internet cafe to play league of legends for 1 hour

my uncle told them 10 minutes is left of playtime and told them to pay another $5 to play 1 more hour

they didnt pay and when the computer shut off

it is programmed to do that

they started to cuss at my uncle calling him a "chink" because they lost ladder points on league of legends

should we call the police?

If you feel threatened, call now.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Are they an active threat? If they're just pissed white chicks, it should be good.

But if they're pulling out guns / Starbucks stirring sticks, then you might want to.

Are they an active threat? If they're just pissed white chicks, it should be good.

But if they're pulling out guns / Starbucks stirring sticks, then you might want to.

for racial slur?

2 white chicks came in to the internet cafe to play league of legends for 1 hour

my uncle told them 10 minutes is left of playtime and told them to pay another $5 to play 1 more hour

they didnt pay and when the computer shut off

it is programmed to do that

they started to cuss at my uncle calling him a "chink" because they lost ladder points on league of legends

should we call the police?

yeah sent those biotches to jail 

lel, no

call them nooblords and tell them to bring some rope next time so they don't break something falling down that ladder.

they're probably already gone, or will be gone by the time cops show up anyway, no point.

Error: 410

tell them dota 2 is better and walk away after you tip your fedora.... like a boss

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

Suck it up cupcake.

If I had a nickle for every time I've been called Whitey, honky, cracker Gweilo or other shit like that I'd be cooling my heals on an island somewhere in the South Pacific.

I'm gonna guess that an internet cafe is basically an arcade? but no I don't think it's worth it.

I'm gonna guess that an internet cafe is basically an arcade? but no I don't think it's worth it.

Quite different. It's basically pay for time computer lab with games installed

for racial slur?

Calm down, it was a joke. Any race could have been substituted: what's so bad about liking starbucks?