Could anyone recommend me a 1440p monitor?

Flux Azreal

I'm trying to look for a budget-friendly 1440p gaming monitor, I don't really care for hz (along as it's at least 60hz), I keep on finding posts of people having bad 1440p/4k monitors, with issues like dead pixels, weird bleeding, terrible colors, etc. I'm unsure if it's a model thing or just anomalies, but regardless, which monitor would you recommend? Or is there one getting released soon that I should look out for? I'm in no rush.

Maybe something around 100-300$ (flexible if it's worth it)

(I live in the US)

Describe "budget friendly" and also what country you'd would be buying from? Can't recommend a certain website or prices if you can't buy from that website in your country.

20 minutes ago, KhakiHat said:

Describe "budget friendly" and also what country you'd would be buying from? Can't recommend a certain website or prices if you can't buy from that website in your country.

by "budget friendly" i mean something that costs around 100-300$ (flexible if it's worth it) and I live in the US, i'll include that in my post, thanks for bringing this up.

1 hour ago, Flux Azreal said:

I'm trying to look for a budget-friendly 1440p gaming monitor, I don't really care for hz (along as it's at least 60hz), I keep on finding posts of people having bad 1440p/4k monitors, with issues like dead pixels, weird bleeding, terrible colors, etc. I'm unsure if it's a model thing or just anomalies, but regardless, which monitor would you recommend? Or is there one getting released soon that I should look out for? I'm in no rush.

Maybe something around 100-300$ (flexible if it's worth it)

(I live in the US)

Both Hardware Unboxed and Techtesters have recent reviews of 1440p - 4k monitors going into some depth, Hardware Unboxed did a buying guide for several categories of monitor about a month ago.

8 minutes ago, DigitalGoat said:

Both Hardware Unboxed and Techtesters have recent reviews of 1440p - 4k monitors going into some depth, Hardware Unboxed did a buying guide for several categories of monitor about a month ago.

Oh i didn't know, i'll go look it up, thanks!

The best value monitors in your budget are the AOC 24G2, which represents the lower end with a good 1080p 144Hz IPS panel and the Gigabyte M27Q, which represents the higher end of your budget as a good 1440p 170Hz IPS panel.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

My wife is currently using the AOC CQ32G1 and is very happy with it. I am right now using an LG 32GK650F-B and have been for a few years, it is a great monitor. Both right at the $300 price point. 32" decent VA panels and 144hz.