Monitor Samsumg blinking

Guest FrA123
Go to solution Solved by Bad5ector,
15 minutes ago, FrA123 said:

Even after taking it to the Samsung maintenance 3 times

I mean if they didn't experience the issue at their shop, they might not have actually repaired or replaced anything. But I was just taking a stab in the dark.  FL Inverter or something else, either way I feel like it's the monitor.

I have this Samsumg Full HD S22e310 for a long time, more than 3 years, and about a year ago this monitor started blinking overnight, the image would load then it would get dimmer and then it would get completely back, the video would only return if turn the monitor off and on again. It happens to blink a lot of times in a row until it completely darkens. After blinking for a long time, removing cables and putting them again, turning computer on and off, the problem solves itself and the monitor won't blink a single time until i turn the computer off and on again. I tried taking it to the Samsung maintenance after this problem happened for the first time, but the monitor would return with the same problem, i took it to the Samsung maintenance 3 times, and in all of them the monitor returned with the same issue. If i turn off this monitor for a long, long time and don't touch it again for a week/month, the problem disappears for like a week or two, only to return again gradually (blinking 1 time, then the other day it blinks 3, so it becomes unbearable). I took it to a local store for them to check it, but the monitor wouldn't blink a single time when on the store, so i started to get suspicious about my house being the problem, i don't know, underground wiring, anything. Does anyone have any idea why this monitor blinks even after taking it to the maintenance three times? 

28 minutes ago, Bad5ector said:

Sounds like you have a faulty FL inverter... 

Even after taking it to the Samsung maintenance 3 times? could they be ignoring it the whole time and not fixing it or just replacing it and it being damaged again everytime i plugged it on my house?

15 minutes ago, FrA123 said:

Even after taking it to the Samsung maintenance 3 times

I mean if they didn't experience the issue at their shop, they might not have actually repaired or replaced anything. But I was just taking a stab in the dark.  FL Inverter or something else, either way I feel like it's the monitor.

1 minute ago, Bad5ector said:

yes, because i've tried the power cable on another monitor and it worked just fine, the curious thing is that i think it just happens on HDMI cable, VGA it doesn't happen. (i haven't tested for a long time yet)

-> Moved to Displays

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv