Need new mouse!

johnadams123412

I play a lot of games, my $10 mouse seems to have well...broke. I need a good mouse for around $50 usd, any ideas?

I would advise you to try and save for a bit and get the Logitech G502, if there was any good reason to get rid of my old G500 I would for that mouse. Man i love logitech's G series of mice :)

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Another vote for the Deathadder 2013... but whatever you get make sure its optical and not laser :)

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I would advise you to try and save for a bit and get the Logitech G502, if there was any good reason to get rid of my old G500 I would for that mouse. Man i love logitech's G series of mice :)

who doesnt?

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

wait for the g502, honestly its aiming towards being the best mouse ever, no joke

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Me tooo... :) ..

who doesnt?

No one! Its like sex in your hand, hang on, that came out wrong..

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

SteelSeries Rival is my vote after using mine for the last while. Love it. It's $60 CAD, donno about USD.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Plemo,black mamba for under 20 bucks...i like it better than 100 dollar mouses ive used.Sold at Amazon.

the deathadder 2013 was the cheapest offering in my research of the ones commonly mentioned online

tried it out then listed it on ebay within 30minutes

Hye everyone....I'm interested in getting Corsair Vengeange M65 gaming mouse...can anyone tell me, is it a good mouse?