I5 12600k Supports 3200mghz ram but i have 3600. Is that okay? Will I have any issues?

I am almost done with my first computer build, and i just noticed that the cpu i am looking at purchasing says it supports DDR4-3200 and DDR5 but i bought ddr4 3600 ram from ripjaw. is this going to be an issue for me where i will need to change out the ram or will i be okay

I am not sure how compatible ram is across the board, pc part picker does not give me warning about it so i was wondering if anyone could shed some light on why it wont work or why it will work. 

thank you!

4 minutes ago, ExplorerSergio said:

I am not sure how compatible ram is across the board

Its honestly gonna be fine, but you might gonna need to toggle the RAM speed manually if the XMP dont work for some reason. Barely an inconvenience.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

24 minutes ago, ExplorerSergio said:

the cpu i am looking at purchasing says it supports DDR4-3200

That's stock operation. As long as your motherboard allows it, use the XMP profile for higher speeds beyond 3200MHz.