Graphics card keeps crashing randomly and I am scared its dying

Hello everyone. I have a rx 480 nitro+ and I had no problems with it until 10 days ago or so. It just started randomly crashing while in games or just watching youtube. I first tought that it was a corrupted driver so I used a ddu and removed all drivers and after that installed new ones but that did not fix the issue. The card kept crashing and it started getting more frequent so I tought maybe my windows install is corrupt and switched to a clean win 11 install from win 10. The problem still persisted even after that. I have tried multiple driver versions and so on, and I forgot to mention that it would not always crash the same way. Sometimes it would crash and everything would freeze on the pc and then it would turn off after a few minutes and sometimes it would crash by turning itself off. Just the graphics card would turn off the rest of the pc would continue running I would be able to hear everyone in discord and they would hear me but the pc would be unresponsive until I shut it down by power button. Tried reseding the card and that did not help either. Only thing that seems to help is when I clear my cmos on my motherboard it would go a day or 2 without crashes and it would start again. Everything else is fine and works perfectly fine except the gpu. I will include a few screenshots of the errors it gives me in reliability history.

Any help would be apreciated.

unknown_2021.11.29-16.56_1.png

unknown_2021.11.29-16.56_2.png

unknown_2021.11.29-16.56_3.png

unknown_2021.11.29-16.56_4.png

unknown_2021.11.29-16.56.png

Gut instinct says it's the GPU, but if you want to be very thorough I'd recommend trying the GPU in a different system if possible, if not trying another GPU in the same system. If you don't have a second GPU laying around like most people try the built in graphics and see if the crashes persist.

7 minutes ago, HeroRareheart said:

Gut instinct says it's the GPU, but if you want to be very thorough I'd recommend trying the GPU in a different system if possible, if not trying another GPU in the same system. If you don't have a second GPU laying around like most people try the built in graphics and see if the crashes persist.

cpu has no integrated graphics so only option would be to go to a friend and borrow his card and or test mine first in his system we have the same card