Led light replacement

Outragious

I have a shop light that started to flicker, and then stopped turning on. I took the light apart and found one of the led strips is not working properly. I bypassed one of the leds and it will turn on dimly now, however not all of the light will turn on on the strip I bypassed. I have been looking for a suitable replacement, but I cannot find a direct replacement. Here are the only numbers I can  find on the leds.

20211128_023046.jpg

These type of LED's are a dime a thousand.  You're usually better off replacing the entire strip (or device).  And at that point, brand/type doesn't matter.

Just  measure its forward voltage using a multimeter.... it will be either 3v or 6v led (2 led diodes in series inside the package)

Or desolder one , add a resistor in series with the led (let's go with 100 ohm) and then use 5v to power the circuit - if the led lights up, it's most likely a 3v led ... the 10 ohm resistor would limit the current to (5v input - 3v forward voltage) / 100 ohm = 20 mA

If it doesn't turn on, it's most likely a 6v led.

It's probably a basic 3v 100mA white led ... guessing this on 25 leds in series with 3v each giving a 75v backlight voltage, easy and cheap to produce.

They're super easy to obtain, check digikey, mouser, farnell, rs-components, tme.eu ...