Internet issue, Don't know if its computer, router or something else

So out of nowhere , my internet started being buggy. I didn't switch different wi-fi networks or anything but somehow it was just buggy for certain application. For example, I'm not able to join my friends when playing Risk of Rain and Halo Infinite. For Risk of Rain, everytime I tried joining my friend, I would get a black screen and it would just kick me out. It would not let me join or play. I tried to think over it and the only problem I see is my network. And its only these 2 games that it wont let me connect to the game and wouldn't let me join my friends. For halo infinite, It just said that I get disconnect form the game server or get timed out. I don't know why my network is like this. I run a Netgear router, the Netgear  Nighthawk R7000P, and i try to look at the setting, but I don't know how to fix it. I tried factory resetting my router the other day and for a solid hour to hour and a half, it worked and let me join my friends in Risk of Rain and Halo Infinite. i don't know what these 2 games have in common, but they just wont let me join my friends to play it. I run an ethernet cable from my router to my computer and the only thing that is, I think weird about the network adapter and driver is that it is called "Intel(R) Ethernet Controller(2) I225-V " when I have AMD CPU and my motherboard is the Asus ROG Strix B-550F (No WIFI). Also, my computer lets me join other games through my network just fine, but its just those 2 specific game, Im able to join my friends in Valorant, Minecraft, other steam games fine. Don't know why its so specific into those game.

network.PNG

8 minutes ago, Snowz said:

You can have an Intel Ethernet Adapter on the AMD platform. Have you tried updating the Ethernet Adapter's Driver.

I just updated it and did some test and some failed. The cable test failed, cable link status failed, and the NVM integrity status failed.