Northern Lights desk-mat wallpaper? 3440x1440 or higher?

Does anyone know if there is a wallpaper floating around the interwebs that is an actual wallpaper and not just a picture of the desk-mat. I found some 1080p ones but nothing higher than that so that makes it difficult to resize. Thanks in advanced and I truly appreciate your sleuthing! Happy Holidays 🙂  

1 hour ago, heroin-bob said:

Does anyone know if there is a wallpaper floating around the interwebs that is an actual wallpaper and not just a picture of the desk-mat. I found some 1080p ones but nothing higher than that so that makes it difficult to resize. Thanks in advanced and I truly appreciate your sleuthing! Happy Holidays 🙂  

There’s so much crap on the internet and the reference to “the desk-mat” as if there is only one make me think you are looking for something specific.  Northern lights have been around longer than cameras but are notoriously hard to photograph.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

9 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

There’s so much crap on the internet and the reference to “the desk-mat” as if there is only one make me think you are looking for something specific.  Northern lights have been around longer than cameras but are notoriously hard to photograph.

They're referring to this

https://www.lttstore.com/products/deskpad?_pos=2&_sid=d6c87e4aa&_ss=r

(lttstore.com)

My bad I thought it was obvious that I was talking about Linus Tech Tips Northern Lights desk-mat design... cause we're in the LTT forums.

13 minutes ago, heroin-bob said:

My bad I thought it was obvious that I was talking about Linus Tech Tips Northern Lights desk-mat design... cause we're in the LTT forums.

So you want that specific artwork.  It will undoubtedly be copywrited. I’ve seen lots of LTT logo stuff released that way but not so much that.  Maybe a Patreon or floatplane release thing if there was one. Might have been limited availability if it was ever done.  I’ve never seen such, but that doesn’t mean much. The artwork is likely in a file at their offfices somewhere and such could be done.  I don’t know if it ever actually was though.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

I very much doubt that the deskpad artwork is anywhere public otherwise it would be soooo easy to start making knockoffs.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Nope. LMG does not release high res versions of their designs (LAN center wallpaper is exception). There are more downsides than upsides. Like much worse situation with rip-offs.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 2 weeks later...