AIO cooler buying help

Awaisy1

Hello all, i have gotten bored of my current AMD stock cooler and i want to switch things up with the cooling in my pc. I want to buy an AIO cooler and im having trouble as to which ones i should aim for mainly because i have no idea about the dimensions of my case and if they would work with the AIO coolers ive seen. Ive added my case manual below so you can see what im working with. Thank you for reading

iCUE_220T_RGB_QSG.pdf

the case can support a 240 on top, or 280-360 in front. knowing what cpu you are cooling will help to know what you need.

3 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

the case can support a 240 on top, or 280-360 in front. knowing what cpu you are cooling will help to know what you need.

My cpu is the Ryzen 5 3600. I think im planning on putting the cooler on top cause it looks cleaner, are there any good 240mm deals atm?

3 minutes ago, Awaisy1 said:

My cpu is the Ryzen 5 3600. I think im planning on putting the cooler on top cause it looks cleaner, are there any good 240mm deals atm?

Arctic liquid freezer series tends to be good value for money if that is what you are looking for.

Current system. CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X; MoBo: Gigabyte X570S Aorus Master; RAM: 2x Crucial Ballistix MAX 2x8 GB (BLM2K8G40C18U4B); GPU: RX 6900 XT Gigabyte Aorus Master; case: Fractal Design Meshify-2; Storage: Samsung 980PRO 1TB NVMe SSD + 2x Samsung 980 1TB NVMe SSD; PSU: Seasonic Focus GX-850; Cooling: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360.

Second the Artic Liquid Freezer II, though for a 3600, an AIO is a complete waste. While failures are a lot more rare than they used to be, there's still an inherent danger in using an AIO. It's a risk/reward calculation for when you actually need the greater cooling potential. For your case, you just need a better air cooler, which is honestly just about anything you'd spend money on over stock. The stock cooler is absolute trash.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse