[CANADA] [multiple retailes] Logitech G604 on sale for $60 CAD

WkdPaul

The Logitech G604 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse is on sale pretty much everywhere for $60 CAD

Amazon Canada - SOLD OUT

Canada Computers

Logitech Canada

BestBuy Canada

Memory Express

Walmart Canada

Staples Canada

image.png

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Not just canada

Onsale USA on amazon for 70 USD

on sale on USA walmart for 62 USD

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

G604 is hands down the most comfortable mouse I've ever laid my hands on in terms of shape and feel. It is absolutely the best palm grip mouse out there. Only drawback is how heavy it is 😞 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

tempting to get away from cables forever and I can bring that around with me too  >.>

I'd still have cable from my keyboard remaining but that's not going anytime soon so until I convince myself next year

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Still not worth buying a Logitech product that uses G-hub.

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>

1 hour ago, Slayerking92 said:

Still not worth buying a Logitech product that uses G-hub.

It's not mandatory, I use it on other PCs than my desktop at home and all the buttons and functions work fine without it. Only reason you need it is to change the mapped buttons that are saved in the mouse memory.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

19 hours ago, WkdPaul said:

It's not mandatory, I use it on other PCs than my desktop at home and all the buttons and functions work fine without it. Only reason you need it is to change the mapped buttons that are saved in the mouse memory.

The wonderful thing about that, g hub doesn't support my keyboard but supports the mouse, so I get to keep using "Logitech gaming software" that is extremely dated but thankfully bug free, atleast for my use case 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M ||