I need some help on how to fix my headphone

Trung96

So... I have a ANC yoga headphone that i brought it nearly a year ago but like 2 months ago it just stop working for like no reason, the power still there, it still connect to my laptop but it have no sound. I try to google it for any issue and disassemble guide but there only review video and there nothing i can't do right now, i even email to lenovo yoga for the 1 year warranty on it but until now there no response from them, may i ask what can i do now, my home is not near any lenovo center either

Mở ảnh

Hi and welcome to the forum. Where did you by the headphones, if it was directly from Lenovo then there is not much more you can do then wait and keep contacting their support (most of the customer services are overwhelmed ATM). 

Also depending where you live different laws apply for opening electronics and seller can void your warranty if you do. 

4 hours ago, Kadzo said:

Hi and welcome to the forum. Where did you by the headphones, if it was directly from Lenovo then there is not much more you can do then wait and keep contacting their support (most of the customer services are overwhelmed ATM). 

Also depending where you live different laws apply for opening electronics and seller can void your warranty if you do. 

Thank for your response, i buy it with my laptop at a retail store on black friday on 27th november last year, when i ask the shop about the warranty they said it the brand that take the warranty not them and i live in Viet Nam and only major city like Ho Chi Minh ỏ Ha Noi have the warranty center where my town have nothing

14 hours ago, Trung96 said:

Thank for your response, i buy it with my laptop at a retail store on black friday on 27th november last year, when i ask the shop about the warranty they said it the brand that take the warranty not them and i live in Viet Nam and only major city like Ho Chi Minh ỏ Ha Noi have the warranty center where my town have nothing

Not sure how are the laws in Vietnam for this, but in EU warranty must be provided by the seller. But it seems that you don`t have many options, try to get a phone number and call the service centre send them weekly e mails and basically bother them until they respond. 

Next solution is to void your warranty (which i don`t recommend) and try to fix it yourself or take it to a electric shop.