gpu shorted from lightning (?) any fixes?

omegahelo

a few months ago, i woke up from a really loud thunder while in a thunderstorm, when i tried turning my pc on it just wont boot up anymore.
i checked and both my ups and my psu's fuse were blown. (glass shattered) because of this, i thought that the pc wasnt working because of the
defective power supply so i bought a cheap 700w generic psu online just to check if the other parts were working. when the power supply arrived, i replaced the old
power supply with the new one and the pc still wouldnt turn on , however it now has shown signs of power since the cpu fan spun for half a second along with the gpu's.
i tried uninstalling the gpu to check if just using my apu (ryzen 3 2200g) would work by itself with the power supply i bought but sadly, only the fans spun and there was
no display at all; i also realized that the hard drive was dead and didnt spin anymore.  at this point, i thought it would be best to ask a technician for help so i asked my
dad who works in the capital of my province to bring it to a technician there. he said that the technician tried a different power supply and other components and told him
that it was the motherboard that was broken. i ordered an asus a320m-k as the replacement motherboard and brought it to a nearby computer shop for them to install.
turns out, the new 700w generic power supply i bought was actually defective and only got to squeeze out a tiny bit of power when the technician tested it. anyways,
i finally got the power supply, motherboard, and my hard drive replaced however the technician said that the gpu wont work anymore as it draws only power and doesnt
work anymore when it was tested.

was the gpu shorted along with the other parts from the lightning strike near me that day and is there any fix for it?

You forget that in a lightning strike the ground for the entire house is run through the chassis of the computer so if you blast a computer with a few million volts then yes it has the ability to fry everything in it.