Question about Xbox Game Pass for PC

PackYourBaggins

So I took advantage of the 3 months of Game Pass for PC for $1 deal, since I mostly play games on PC, but I do own an Xbox. So I was wondering if I download an Xbox Play Anywhere game on PC, can I also play it on my console even though I only have Game Pass for PC? I couldn't find a clear answer in Xbox's descriptions of the service.

Basically play anywhere is emulating the Xbox on your PC you still NEED THOUGH BOTH.

And if you're on your PC you still need the xbox controller if you want to use one. Unfortunately Game Pass Games at least for me aren't all controller friendly. *sigh*

TDLRL: you should be fine to use both just not at the SAME time. At least not the same profile. Might trigger some security issue of detecting you in two places XD. 

I love PC building and gaming. 
REMEMBER botttlenecks can happen at all points of a PC part. Make sure you are at equilibrium. For all parts unless you intend to upgrade at a later point. Also QA Tested AAA Games.

2 minutes ago, NekoBubbles said:

Basically play anywhere is emulating the Xbox on your PC you still NEED THOUGH BOTH.

And if you're on your PC you still need the xbox controller if you want to use one. Unfortunately Game Pass Games at least for me aren't all controller friendly. *sigh*

TDLRL: you should be fine to use both just not at the SAME time. At least not the same profile. Might trigger some security issue of detecting you in two places XD. 

I'm not trying to play a game simultaneously on my PC and Xbox. I'm asking if I downloaded a game that was labeled as "Play Anywhere" on PC (since I specifically got Game Pass for PC), could I also download that same "Play Anywhere" title on my console as well? Or is it still limited to only my PC since I'm on the Game Pass for PC plan?

1 minute ago, PackYourBaggins said:

I'm not trying to play a game simultaneously on my PC and Xbox. I'm asking if I downloaded a game that was labeled as "Play Anywhere" on PC (since I specifically got Game Pass for PC), could I also download that same "Play Anywhere" title on my console as well? Or is it still limited to only my PC since I'm on the Game Pass for PC plan?

It will be limited to where you log in with your account and verify that its linked to your SPECIFIC Xbox >.< So long as both got internet to sync like once like every few hours you will be okie. 

REMEMBER botttlenecks can happen at all points of a PC part. Make sure you are at equilibrium. For all parts unless you intend to upgrade at a later point. Also QA Tested AAA Games.

I run every console on the market cause I do reviews on them ❤️ if you need more help I can help ya with trouble shooting too it should be pretty easy though. 

It's all explained in detail on the overview page and in the FAQ:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-pass-for-pc/cfq7ttc0kgq8?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

*Use your active Xbox Game Pass for PC membership to play PC games on Windows 11 Home/Pro and Windows 10 PC with latest updates (excludes Windows 10 in S mode and on ARM devices).

Is there a plan for Xbox Game Pass if I want to play on both PC and console?

Visit xbox.com/gamepass and join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to enjoy all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass on both your Xbox One or Xbox Series console and your Windows 10 PC.

So PC only, you need Game Pass Ultimate to use it on both.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2