My AIO Liquid temp is at around 30 degrees while under full load, while my CPU is at 75.

BabaGanoosh

I have the Kraken X63 from NZXT, and I got it around 6 months ago. I've reapplied thermal paste, and I don't get why the liquid temps are so much lower than the CPU. After hours of gaming, I've never seen the liquid temps get above 33 degrees. The pump is also making a really annoying noise sometimes, where it sounds similar to a hard drive ticking.

4 minutes ago, BabaGanoosh said:

I have the Kraken X63 from NZXT, and I got it around 6 months ago. I've reapplied thermal paste, and I don't get why the liquid temps are so much lower than the CPU. After hours of gaming, I've never seen the liquid temps get above 33 degrees. The pump is also making a really annoying noise sometimes, where it sounds similar to a hard drive ticking.

Are the liquid temps being tested for temps in the pump or beside the radiator. I think your pump is broken so you might have to buy a new one or maybe the heat sync that connects to the cpu might not be connected properly.

9 minutes ago, BabaGanoosh said:

Dude that's Normal temperature. However that noise might be a problem but my guess is its when the pump speed ramps up which is normal.  So you water temp will stay relatively low as its constantly losing temperature throughout heat exchange from the radiator. Cpu at 75 under full load is really cool temperature.  Alot of the time with a good aio cpu temp will hit 80 -90 plus under full load and it's ok

14 minutes ago, BabaGanoosh said:

The pump is also making a really annoying noise sometimes, where it sounds similar to a hard drive ticking.

that normal for pumps.

as for the 70C its fine I consider anything under 80C good enough

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

3 minutes ago, chaotic kronos said:

Dude that's Normal temperature. However that noise might be a problem but my guess is its when the pump speed ramps up which is normal.  So you water temp will stay relatively low as its constantly losing temperature throughout heat exchange from the radiator. Cpu at 75 under full load is really cool temperature.  Alot of the time with a good aio cpu temp will hit 80 -90 plus under full load and it's ok

I don't know too much about aio's but I thought that the liquid temperature should rise closer to the cpu temp.

1 minute ago, BabaGanoosh said:

I don't know too much about aio's but I thought that the liquid temperature should rise closer to the cpu temp.

It's cool . None of us was born a tech savy. That why we help each other out

5 minutes ago, sub68 said:

that normal for pumps.

as for the 70C its fine I consider anything under 80C good enough

Mine actually did hit 107 c under full load and aio was working fine . That's why iam turned to custom loop to tame the beast 

6 minutes ago, BabaGanoosh said:

5800x

That's normal for the 5800x, it's a single die with high tpw. My rig is dual 360mm rads and hits the same temp. My fluid is around the same temp but It's also 30'c here. If you look around on the web it's normal for the 5800x. The cpu just spike in temp instantly when ever it has a load.

Proud owner of a custom water cooled Ryzen 1400. 5800x  

5 minutes ago, Npiet1 said:

That's normal for the 5800x, it's a single die with high tpw. My rig is dual 360mm rads and hits the same temp. My fluid is around the same temp but It's also 30'c here. If you look around on the web it's normal for the 5800x. The cpu just spike in temp instantly when ever it has a load.

Alot of custom loops with fluid temp sensor would give out a warning if temp of the fluid got to 45 c

9 minutes ago, chaotic kronos said:

Alot of custom loops with fluid temp sensor would give out a warning if temp of the fluid got to 45 c

? Not sure where you got the temp from, the highest I've seen mine is 43'c but it was 38'c in side. 

Proud owner of a custom water cooled Ryzen 1400. 5800x  

2 hours ago, BabaGanoosh said:

No, not at all. The liquid temp needs to stay low to enable efficient heat transfer. If it got as hot as the CPU, not only would it no longer effectively cool, but your AIO would likely explode from the pressure buildup.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

4 hours ago, Caroline said:

NZXT products are terrible in general but still your temps are a bit high, not extremely high but high.

I have an air cooler and my temps *only* get up to 70 in hot humid days, same CPU. How is the rad mounted? top or front? and, what's your case?

I have the o11 dynamic mini (I know, overused), and the only way i could get it to fit is on the side intake

7 hours ago, Npiet1 said:

? Not sure where you got the temp from, the highest I've seen mine is 43'c but it was 38'c in side. 

It depends on how many rads u got .I can't remember exactly where I stumbled apon that info but it was when u have 240 rad space per cooled item . Your fluid shouldn't exceed 45 c 

Without a cooler the CPU temp would get out of control. In order to keep the temp at around 75 the liquid needs to be way less than that.

If the liquid was equal to the CPU temp the CPU temp would just continue to rise