Google Adds Pagani Factory to Google Street View

chaozbandit

I know what you're thinking. This has happened before, hasn't it? Why, yes it has and I just happened to right about it. It appears Google has been taking a vacation around Europe and is adding a lot of important landmarks to the Google Street View database, and this time it's another Italian exotic car manufacturer (they added the Lamborghini Museum last year, which you can read about here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/63962-google-adds-lamborghini-museum-to-google-street-view/)

Though the Pagani factory itself is pretty small (compared to say it's competitors) you can still take in all the details that go into every car. From the Huayra sitting in the middle of the showroom, to the Zonda Cinque Roadster that Pagani likes to keep outside just in case. Heck, you can even sit in it and admire all the artesian carbotanium madness for yourself (NOTE: you can also sit in the Huayra). For those who are wondering, the Zonda next to the Cinque is the Zonda test mule which has been upgraded through each successive generation of Pagani madness up to the Zonda R, and is reportedly to be a million km car. Unfortunately, the team does not go into the factory itself but there are videos floating on YT that can give you your fill of the shop floor. Horatio is awfully generous letting Google (and the press in general) into his shop like that; now to see if David Deteste will release a video taking the Cinque around on Pagani's "test track" which is not so much a track but a winding collection of public roads.

If you want to view the factory for yourself just type in the following address into Google Street View, or click the link I've provided at the end of the thread.

Pagani Automobili S.P.A.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Interesting angle:

b422891526.png

Dat luggage compartment

f1d094261a.png

Gotta love how i can walk out and get into the pagani outside :)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"