2500 usd pc

Noxz

So I bought a 2500 dollar pc. I was of course really exicted on using all of my money on this beast. But it warrent really what I expected. But I will never trade it for anything else, she's my babe and we will be together untill the world will end. I'm installing the watercooling this week and it will look sick with a loop. And I'm really lookng forword testing my beast girl when everything is overclocked. Enjoy reading my specs.

Specs :

CPU : Intel i7-4820k overclocked

GPU : Nvidia GeForce 780ti overclocked

PSU :Corsair TX750

MB : : ASUS P9X79 Deluxe (X79 Deluxe)

Ram : 4*4gb adata 1600 hertz (will be updated asap)

Harddrives :

-Western Digital 1 tb

-HyperX 120gb

Case : Cooler Maaster Storm Stryker

I would rate it 9.9/10, the only thing that I'm not plesured with are the size of the big tower. It's my first desktop and I did'nt know it was so massive. I'm thinking on getting a new black mid tower and get 2x 780 to place in it as the pc I can bring at lan partys and have the big CM Storm at home at all times, what do you think?

Ignore my bad grammar and have a good weekend guys!

Best regards,

Daniel aka Noxz

post-72836-0-02445100-1397232993_thumb.j

Current Build Logs : ~ "The Future is Back" ~ "NES, The Little Beast" ~

z170l || i5-6600k || Noctua something cooler || 2x16gb ddr4 || msi 1050ti superlowprofile || hdplex 260w psu

Nice, but wrong forum mate.

Damn, so close tho :3 Can an moderator move my post?

z170l || i5-6600k || Noctua something cooler || 2x16gb ddr4 || msi 1050ti superlowprofile || hdplex 260w psu

Nice build! I would've aimed for a RM PSU by Corsair but oh well :)

I was also surprised by the size when my case came in the mail lol

Also, this belongs here:

http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/3-build-logs/

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

nice, and you still have some upgrade space for the cpu :D

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Not news dude.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Why don't you have a cooler on the CPU?

I took the picture while I was building my beast. I've got the Cooler Master Hyper 212 at the moment, but I'm installing an liquid cooling loop next week with a buddy. I don't got the pump yet :/

I took the picture while I was building my beast. I've got the Cooler Master Hyper 212 at the moment, but I'm installing an liquid cooling loop next week with a buddy. I don't got the pump yet :/

Oh, I assumed you were using the pc like that! Can't wait to see it with the custom loop

What pump will you use?

What pump will you use?

Got no idea, it's XSPC logo on the rest of my cooling stuff, so I guess an XSPC pump ;)

Whaler_99, Windspeed36, Dim, alpenwasser please move this.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

I hope the watercooling is included in that 2500 bucks... If not you overplayed by about 500

why did you go with an x79 build

what is ur use case scenario ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Nice PC. Anyway everyone makes mistakes haha. I once posted here asking a question about the Phantom 820 haha.

Cheese

I'm thinking on getting a new black mid tower and get 2x 780 to place in it as the pc I can bring at lan partys and have the big CM Storm at home at all times

Are you made of mooney :o

CPU i7-930 @ 4GHz Mobo Asus P6X58D-E GPU Gigabyte 970 G1 RAM Patriot Division 4 Viper Extreme 8GB HDD Western Digital 1TB SSD Samsung 840 pro 128GB PSU Corsair TX 750w Cooling Corsair H100i Os Win 10 Pro Monitor AOC G2460PG

I hope the watercooling is included in that 2500 bucks... If not you overplayed by about 500

Yea it was included, the shipping was included too, from USA to norway. I think I paid 800 dollars just to ship it :3.

why did you go with an x79 build

what is ur use case scenario ?

On the picture on the site I ordered it it showed that it was blue just like the normal X79, but when it arrived it was f***** gold. But shit happens. I will try to get my hands on some gold adata ram and get the colors right.

But atleast the motherboard got WiFi and 7.1 soundcard included ;)

Are you made of mooney :o

Money are absolutly no problem for me :3 I've got my own company and therefore I got shitloads with cash at all times ;)