Sony Announces Zombie MMO

Well, apparently Sony is going to release a zombie MMO. The game is called H1Z1. Sony says that they're releasing the game because there really hasn't been a large scale zombie MMO with Zombies as the main center of attention.

Sony said: "The world is massive as you’ve come to expect from our games". So we should expect a big world from what Sony says. I guess we will have to wait. I don't want to spoil all the info on the game, so go ahead and read it. But before that, here's the first screenshot of the game: 

h1z1.jpg

Source: http://www.gamersbook.com/News/Article/ID/748/Sony-Announces-Zombie-MMO-H1Z1-First-Screenshots

Happy reading,

Max.

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

A few days old, not sure if a re post or not

DayZ rip off BTW

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Max.

Repost

Nobody wants zombies as the main centre of attention because PvP is a billion times more interesting...

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Repost, repost, repost. If only zombies weren't already dead, maybe this damn fad would die already.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

A few days old, not sure if a re post or not

DayZ rip off BTW

See, what I'm thinking is that the "realistic survival" aspect of the zombie apocalypse needs to be toned down for games involving zombies. I know. I know. "What will the point of the game be then?". I honestly have no idea. However, re-hashing the same things over and over seems unnecessary and boring. 

I mean really. Can't we figure out something else fun to do that involves zombies (it can involve killing them), but isn't strictly "survive"? Surviving gets boring after a while. We need moar.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

See, what I'm thinking is that the "realistic survival" aspect of the zombie apocalypse needs to be toned down for games involving zombies. I know. I know. "What will the point of the game be then?". I honestly have no idea. However, re-hashing the same things over and over seems unnecessary and boring. 

I mean really. Can't we figure out something else fun to do that involves zombies (it can involve killing them), but isn't strictly "survive"? Surviving gets boring after a while. We need moar.

I love survival games (Altough there are a lot atm), and i am not sure what else can be done with zombies

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Slightly off topic but Rocket (Dean Hall/ DayZ guy) is planning on making a mountain climbing survival game which sounds awesome. I think that would work because unlike DayZ and stuff there is an actual goal to accomplish. DayZ's problem is once you are geared up people shoot you on sight and player on player interactions pretty much degenerate into one guy is dead, the other guy is dead, you both are dead, or you both are dying.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Nobody wants zombies as the main centre of attention because PvP is a billion times more interesting...

Totally agree with you. PvP is so much better. No wonder I like Rust.

Repost, repost, repost. If only zombies weren't already dead, maybe this damn fad would die already.

Sorry. And if so, can you give me a link ? Because I searched a lot but I didn't find it. And OMG why don't these damn people use the damn tags, so when someone searches for a topic, he could find it.

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

wow.  I will definitely check this game out.  any idea when it will release?

wow.  I will definitely check this game out.  any idea when it will release?

Sorry mate. No information on release date as we speak.

Oh look another zombie game how original.....