HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about the phone is that it is potentially free :)

Also, I like the gunmetal and stainless steel looking finish together.

My favorite thing about the M8 is the design and the build quality. I also really like the headphone jack on the bottom. :lol: 

I'll just type some word and be gone , I like to have this phone but I know someone will get it probably lives in america haaaa

BoomSound is by far my favourite Thing 
Linus is by far my favourite Youtuber :P

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

The thing i like the most about this phone are the boomsound speakers.  :)

my favorite thing about the phone are the speakers  :D

My favorite thing about the M8 is the metal design.

But also love the front facing speakers, bigger battery and memory card slot, have the M7 currently and would say the battery and memory card slot are my biggest issues with it.

I really dig the front facing speakers mm quality sound from a smartphone for once

What I like about the HTC one M8... lets see. The snapdragon 801 processor has to be one of my favorite things, but hands down its OUTSTANDING build quality is my favorite.

I thought the M7 was made amazingly (and it was), but this took it to the next level.

The impeccable speaker sound! BOOM BOOM! Metal Armor! DING DING!

what i love about this phone is the design of the speakers its funny how other phones don't do this and if i'm lucky i will be pumping music out all day.

:)

WOOO FREE STUFF! i like the front speakers i never relised that i was always "cupping" the speakers always ._. and the the flash =) i really need a new phone ~.~

PC specs:Intel® Core™ i5 4690K, Gigabyte Z97X-SLI, 8GB Kingston HyperX x2,MSI TwinFrozr GTX760, CoolerMaster 690III, 120GB plextor SSD, Crosshair CX600M,  Cooler Master Seidon 120v PLUS,

Others:Dell S2240L, Rosewill RB-9000, Razer Deathadder black edition.

Must. Have. This. Phone...

I've been a subscriber for a while, like a year or so, and just now I register (I kinda feel like a Scumbag Steve), but what I really like in these videos is the fact that when Linus says something wrong, they just fix it in one of the most "elegant" ways without the hassle of reshooting the whole scene.

Makes me laugh every time!

Keep up the good work!

I hope phones supporting wireless charging will become more common

At last, an awesome new phone with an onboard popcorn maker =D =D =D

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is the beautiful build quality and the inclusion of MicroSD expansion. My second favorite thing about the phone is the front facing speakers. I am tired of the ol' hand cup trick as it doesn't really work and is very annoying.

I love the gorgeous screen and the nice build quality! :)

May take this instead of my Q10! :)

Corsair 900D |ASUS  Maximus V Formula | i7 3770K | 16 GB Dominator Platinum 1600Mhz | Asus GTX 780 |

Intel 520 Series 180Gb SSD | BeQuiet 860W PSU | GPU, CPU, MOBO watercooled with 2x480 rads, 12 BitFenix Spectre Pro total | Acrylic Tubing from Primochill | Icemodz RGB-LEDs | Aquacomputer pump, flow control and fan/liquid control | 27" Dell U2711

Build-Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/88573-the-red-beast-900d-780-liquidcooled-first-build/

What do I like the most about this phone????

Hummmm, first of all, the brushed finish, the android version, the microSD slot, the huuuuuge batterie, the fact that Linus uses the same... etc, etc, etc....

Oh, my Galaxy S3 is slowly dying so I need to replace it!

Phone looks great! My wireless account is upgrade eligible next month and I can't wait to get off iOS!

If I win, it will be a way to get my family finally away from that iPhone mumbo-jumbo. Tired of those sub par phones!