HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I actually love the speakers, 25% improvement over the old version (which was already awesome)

Love the build quality of the HTC phones. Especially the M8!

But who needs the second camera?! :D

I hope indonesian HTC site was work (man i need to replace my galaxy note)

The greatest thing about this phone is that it's not the Samasung because I swear to god.... The nominees for the company that brings the ugliest high end phones for 2014 are:

1) Samsung

2) Samsung

3) Samsung

And the winner is..... ;) I think Samsung is working on some kinda time travel machine, and looking on their phones they are doing pretty well on that because whenever I see a new Galaxy iteration I feel like it's 1999 again.

So yeah... sexy looks & high end interior... is there anything One needs more?

I like the M8 because I can take awesome photos and video quickly.... and step back into the shadows.

.... the high build quality also helps. Makes it feel like $900 instead of cheap plastic.

I've been tossing up between the M8 and GS5 and after watching this video, its defiantly the M8. Craftsmanship and cutting edge tech make this the phone of the year?

Using Tapatalk

Front facing speakers would have to be my favorite. I watch a lot of videos, and not having to hold a phone like a complete derp biscuit would be great. cough* cough* iphone

HTC Sense 6 is actually worth using now. I love how it subtly makes AOSP much better. 

Fantastic guys....HTC ONE m8 looks lovely,....as a a photographer i really like that depth field thing added,Better camera lovely !!! I bought the EVO 3D it was a great phone and i still have it......want to get this phone and review about it...

Just fantastic! Mate, its just such a blazing fast, durable and solid phone. I would be happy ive my phone had just the stereo audio quality of this babies!

Love my M7, was just about to upgrade to a M8!

Those front facing speakers! I need that in my life. 

Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.4GHz | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666 Asus X99-Deluxe | EVGA GTX 980 SC | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | Seasonic Platinum Series 760 | NZXT H440 White | Shimian 27" 2560x1440 | Ducky 9087 TKL | Logitech G9x | Audio-Technica ATH-M50 | Schiit Audio Modi DAC & Magni Amp

www.ethangriswold.com

My HTC m7 has overheating issues, hope the m8 holds up to the pressure! Would be epic to win!

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is the metal construction, no other phone has a more solid feel to it... reminds me of my HTC HD2 that i still have, which i flashed to android, and still love to this day.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 MotherboardMSI 990FXA-GD80 V2  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB (2X4 GB) 1600mHz DDR3 GPU: MSI NVIDIA GTX 460 V2 1GB OC Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 Storage: 250GB HDD Primary & 3TB HDD Secondary PSU: Thermaltake 550W

Display: Dell E2210H 1080P LCD Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Keyboard: Cheap Generic Keyboard Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Sound: Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Titanium

i would have to say i like the looks of the m8 the best. if i were to win this phone i would die a happy man

The things I like the most is the speakers and the design, the gun metal especially, I think it looks beautiful and it's the best looking Android smartphone in my opinion, heck it even looks better than any iPhone (in my opinion).

About the speakers, in every phone and tablet i had the speakers are horrible and they are always on the back or the buttom, which is really bad since it's not as loud and rich as it can be and when you lay the phone down the sound is muffled because the speakers are covered, not an issue with the HTC One M8, since the speakers are on the front and since I am a heavy music listener it's a good thing to have. 

I like that this phone has very similar build quality to the iphone 5s but i hate IOS which makes this phone even more attractive to me :)

My favorite thing about the M8? That would be its name, mate!

Thank you LinusTechTips team for the video.

The ads duck was hilarious.