HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

=O.o= Everthing about the M8 is awesome! :D

Great review as always!

My favorite thing about the M8 has to be the build quality. it's just so sleek and it makes it look, and feel, a lot more premium than phones with just plastic.

If I could buy this to replace my iPhone 4, I would get it in a split second! xD

I would love the HTC G'day M8! Maybe it would be a suitable replacement to the money pit which is my broken S4! 
The thing was only 3 months old and it died on me!

This phone seems SO fast compared to my galaxy note 1...

I love the build quality the most about the m8. It combines both beautiful design and good durability.

Even this forum lurker will come out and partake in this give away.
Have to give credits to the speaker solution. As an iPhone user right now I'd REALLY welcome the improved sound quality!

Cheers =)

Cake or Death?

aluminum body definitely, i liked it a lot

I think the build quality and the speakers on the HTC M8 is what makes it a great phone.

Honestly, I've been an iPhone user for 4-5 years. I had the old school first ever android phone, the G1, before my iPhone and thought it was pretty good. The only complaints I had about android back then was it wasn't as fluent as Android. After switching to a 3GS and eventually an iPhone 4, I lost complete desire for any android phone because of the poor quality of their phones as well as their phones still not seeming as buttery as an iPhone. After the HTC One, it really changed the game up. Android was much more smooth and the HTC one was made with, if not better, quality than the iPhone. The HTC 1 M8 has steped it up again impressing me with it's solid build and curved back. I can't stand my iPhone 5's flat back and that awkward way it sits in my hand. Another thing that I'm very disappointed in with the iPhone is the lack of an SD card slot. I have the 64 GB iPhone 5 but still carry around a Voyager Air because 64 gigs isn't enough and there's no other way for me to expand my memory. As someone who is half deaf, headphones have aways been a pain in the ass for me too. I tend to use my phone a lot for watching movies, youtube, and TV shows at home but because I can't hear out of my right ear, so it's a pain in the ass to wear headphones and hear if someone is calling my name or anything. My only options are to use an external wireless speaker which I'd have to carry around the house or settle for the shitty iPhone speakers. HTC's boom sound would be perfect for my situation as well. Because I watch videos a lot, I HATE the iPhones small screen. It's my biggest complaint about my iPhone. I know this isn't an "HTC One feature" but I also like how open android is. My iPhone 5 is jailbroken to the max with Video Pane, Auxo 2, Snapper, custom layout, and a lot more but I'm stuck on my phone's OS version and upgrading or restoring my phone means losing my jailbreak forever. I like how there is no way of losing android's customizability.

TLDR for everyone with a life;

- Them curves feel nice in the hand

- Having an SD card means more room for movies.... and stuff

- Headphones are a pain for me at home so I use speakers but the iPhone speakers suck

-Dat screen size

- Not an HTC One feature but how open the OS is and how it stays open. Unlike iOS where you only have a small window of time to jailbreak

Win or not, solid job on that phone HTC.

Made an account, just to click the link, and post to enter the competition of course,

was considering signing up for the forum anyway though so I guess the video decided for me :D 

This phone looks amazing. I would literally kill to have it in my possession.

I love the functionality to refocus photos enabled by the dual camera! I love the bokeh effect in photos!  :wub: 
Other than that, love the speakers! And the fact that the battery lasts for so long  :D

My favourite thing about the HTC One (m8) has got to be the front facing speakers!

With the addition of a micro sd slot, this phone is simply perfection for me

Totally loving that build quality and the overall look of the phone, very sleek and sexy, those curves make it something amazing, the inclusion of the MicroSD slot also get bonus points at this point.

HTC is awesome and so is Linus and Slick.

The speakers win me over, and the chassis is just phenomenal! It would be such an upgrade, i'm currently using a 4S :D

I love the front facing speakers,often watch video before i go to sleep and hate the cupping trick. Great Phone :)

I forgot to post what i love about the phone! AH! 

I love the metal finish to the phone, the bezel is just gorgeous. 

And I'm a huge fan of the front speakers, coming from an iphone I know all about that damn 'cup trick' :P