HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Awesome give away! love it :) This is a beautiful phone which I've been looking into for a while. With my S3 destroyed and an empty student bankaccount this giveaway is perfect:P 

Mah fave things about the m8 is the battery life and the sd card slot. good work on the vid linus, gives me something to do while procrastinating lol.

I love the build quality and those speakers!

A+ review! Great work guys!

Because the previous generation camera can do this  :D Cant wait to see any improvements in the new M8!

post-70395-0-40326200-1397205155_thumb.j

My favorite thing is the micro SD slot.

The feature I like most is front speakers and good battery life.

The cover is kinda AMAZING as well! +1 on that

Show love because it's a terrible thing to hate

its a great phone but i really like that they put in an sd card slot now you can really take full advantage of those new and improved boom sound speakers

I really like the camera with the software features they have.

I love the full metal construction and the snapdragon 801 is a powersipper and a beast as well

I really love the boomsound and that it looks like an actual high end phone, unlike samsung's plasticy look :D and obvs the design.

I love the 90%

metalick back

I'd have to say that my favorite part about this phone would be the 90% metal build. I like my phones to be hefty and durable while still looking great and HTC has done an amazing job. Great review Linus, keep up the good work.

My favorite thing about vM8 is the front facing speakers. Yea my vM7 has this too but im just as shocked as Linus was on how competitors just don't acknowledge this idea.

I like the gun metal grey back to the phone. I went from an Iphone 4 to a Samsung S4 and I liked the slight difference in weight so I can see myself liking the weight of the M*.

Thanks, Linus!

(And to your team as well!)

I always dig HTC's design. And if the rest of the phone holds up...then that's the phone to get!

I love the 90%

metalick back

Favourite thing would have to be the battery life, I constantly run out of battery on my Nexus 4, (mainly because I life in an area with no signal and it is constantly checking) but this would be a great upgrade from a nexus 4 :D

PC: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/lbrwnie/saved/4iSW

Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga

Phone: Moto X Play 16GB White

Front facing speakers and the industrial design are probably my faviorate thing about this phone. Seriously though why is htc the only company that does this?¿?

It's a tie between the metal construction and the front-facing speakers. The metal looks great, but the front-facing speakers are just... awesome.

Both. I say both.

To be honest I've never really bought an HTC Smartphone before but the M8 may make me reconsider! Love the design. Great interface. And the camera seems pretty interesting to play around with! Hope i win the giveaway!  Would be a great upgrade from my GS3!