HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

absolutely love the fact there is a micro sd slot on the phone... wish there was one on the m7

I like the front speakers the best, or maybe the high quality construction. Who knows.

Wow I really like this phone. Sense I saw the wan show about it I've been telling all my friends about it. It would be pretty awesome if I could get this phone because I broke my collar bone yesterday and it would be fun to have a new piece of tech to play with. Its hard to choose which part of this phone is my favorite, but i would probably go with it is a metric butt ton better then my iphone 4 (I hate all apple products with a burning passion but it was a gift.) so if you could save me from this iphone curse I would be so happy. Thanks for all your videos they got me into tech and pc building  :).

absolutely love the fact there is a micro sd slot on the phone... wish there was one on the m7

Clicked the link! Thanks for the video Linus! Enjoyed it as usual.

Hope I win!

i5-4670K | ASUS Z97 MAXIMUS VII HERO | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | Corsair 750D | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM | Corsair RM750 | Corsair H100i

I love the gestures and the look of it, it's looks amazing and the specs are bad a$$

I love the change to the Sense Ui. By far now my favorite android skin. And also obviously the sexy build quality. Thanks Linus and keep doing theses awesome giveaways.

My favourite thing is the metal body and design, by far the sexiest android imo :)  

I like it the attention to detail compared to other android phones.

Darn it Linus! I finally caved and now I'm force to make an account. Since I've been browsing the forum as a guest for the past few weeks I've been meaning to make an account but never got around to doing so until now.

I couldn't be the only one imagining Luke in the other end of those phone call holding a GTX 780 up to his face and trying to talk through a graphics card.

However this is awesome how the Linus Media group can string this giveaway together, so thanks Linus and team! 

Good luck to everyone! :)

My favourite feature is the speakers I think...

I went with a GS4 and listening to the speaker (ugh, one) is really sub par.

My favourite thing is the metal body and design, by far the sexiest android phone imo :)  

I really like the premium materials used in this phone, its something that no one could do better. Greetings from Chile ;)

My favorite thing about the m8 is the metal finish. My current daily driver is the HTC one x, so I need an upgrade.

I really like the OS on these phones. They are much easier to use ! Thanks for this chance guys !

You finally convinced me to make a LTT forum account. Long time fan, first time poster.

Honestly, the SD card slot not being in the M7 is the one and only reason why I went with a GS4 instead. It was simply not an option to switch to a phone without one. So including it back on the M8 is far and away my favorite feature, with the all metal design taking a close second.

Very nice phone. Love the high degree of skill that goes into building a masterpiece

You break it, you buy it.

I break it, I buy it, take it home, reverse engineer it, begin manufacture, sell the product and put the other company out of business.

I really like the modern processor and aluminium, both of which are really important to me. I hope one is a GPE.

Need this beautiful smart phone, I still never had a smart phone. It has a fantastic looks and is sooo powerful for a phone. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world. 

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

what i love about the new htc one is the cameras its has great job htc 

The speakers on the M8 and the new build quality make me melt. HTC (M7) one is my favorite phone at the moment, and I would love to have a (M8)

i really love the fact that its now 90% metal chassis ahahaha

Dat microSD slot, In my opinion that is an absolute game changer, and the only reason i didn't go with the M7