HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

you say that there is possibly 2 up for grabs.

but i only need one mate. (hehe) :P

but on a serious note. i just love the fact that it is everything that make the M7 great, with improvements!.

from the looks and sounds of things, they have definitely made a giant leap forward in what seems to be the last leg of the phone race.

the front facing speakers hands down is its best feature

My favorite thing has to be the speakers.

More people should put their speakers on the front damn it!

I love the M8's build quality! Its mostly made out of aluminum and well built so I dont have to put a case on it. I can show off the phone in it's full sexy glory!

I really like the new design of the HTC one(m8) the dual front-facing HTC BoomSound speakers is a lot to like no hand trick lol. I like everything on the phone except front the home and back buttons that take up the screen

I can´t believe this.... a M8 Giveaway!!

Linus you are the best.

My favorite things are the build quality and the doble rear camera ;)

It's magic! I like that awesome industrial design of it.

HTC just makes the best phones! Why did I bought a sony :(

What I love most about the phone is the definitely the build quality. No crappy plastic stuff :) Also, the screen looks really nice.

minimal failures, still a beast of phone in every single way! i want ONE ;)

I like the HTC One M8 cos it is so SICK  :lol: aluminium chassis giving out the premium look and IT IS PREMIUM. Such specs much wows.

I love the full metal body. Makes my S4 feel like a kids toy :(

Mirror's Edge 2. One day.

The best thing about the M8?

MicroSD slot, build quality and it would be good replacement for my outdated HTC Desire S. 

I love the metal construction of the M8

I love the two cameras would certainly make edit photos a lot more fun.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I love the speakers, the battery life, the body, the display etc. Great phone

The thing I like best is the processor

My favourite thing about this phone is the phone itself, The smoothness and the build quality mentioned over nein thousand times is just amazing. I tested it and felt it smooth as a baby bottom on the outside (lol) and on software it felt so smooth, simplistic and very pretty. I think that the UI is the best skin out right now.

Just a small complaint;

Is that I wish I could change the colors of the notification drawer from lightgreen to custom set color, that would be amazing. But I think this is customizable through some apps or through rooting the phone. But anyway I could not root this fine phone. Too pretty I'm unable to customize it. It looks good as it is, Stock Sense 6.

One thing that amazed me is how fast its autofocusing and the colors when taking pictures compared to my 13 Mpix S4. It took very natural colors and despite that i had 4.4.2 custom rom on S4 it took more yellowish color pictures. I also compared the One to the S5 which didn't have so much difference the color saturation was kind of the same there, only on the resolutions side. I thought about 4K video. I don't even have a 4K monitor so why would I need 4K option. I figured that in about 4-5 years the 4K resolution would be standard apart from the 1080p and 1440p. So 4K thing is not necessary right now as it is looking pretty darn good even in 1080p videos.

I think that virtual buttons are better than the ordinary buttons found on any other phone