HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Yakshemash

Yess!!! :) a free phone.

best thing i like about it is its lack of wireless charging.... NOT.

Dzienkuje

IMO the best thing on the M8 are the speakers. Thanks for the giveaway!

Oh wow, nice! :)

The review was fantastic and I really enjoyed it, maybe I'm one out of the two who wins one :P

Good luck to everyone else and greetz from Germany!

Good luck everyone, applying for an entry !

EDIT : Forget to mention my favorite thing.

Well... the software, my Android phone sucks at managing all this stuff, the built-in software is just terrible, if i could have the same HTC Sense experience on my phone, that would've been incredibly awesome.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

That battery life. If it's as legit as reviewers are saying, then wow.

I love the two speakers and the fact that the phone is actually cased in metal, that SD card slot is also a great idea I hate having un-upgradable storage on my phone. -.-

Gaming PC: CPU: i7 4770k@4.2GHz w/ CM Nepton 140xl, GPU: Gigabyte 1070 @2050, RAM: ADATA XPG V1 16GB@2133MHz, Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 7, Case: Corsair NZXT S340.

I love my HTC One (M7)!!!

The only downside I really experienced was the battery life and how long it took to charge.

Now that the M8 has greatly improved the life and performance of the battery, it makes it that much more useful :)

... Plus the sexy unibody exterior

Everyone Click !!!

Intel Core i7 3770k  // Corsair H80i I ASRock Z77 Extreme4 I MSI Geforce GTX 680 I Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB SSD I 2 x 4 GB Corair Dominatior Platium  DDR3 1866 Mhz I WD Cavier Black 1 TB HDD I Corsair TX850m PSU I Special Edition White Graphite Series™ 600T Mid-Tower Case I Dell S2740L Monitor I Corsair K90 Keyboard I Steelseries Sensei [RAW] mouse 

Nice video! Great give away as well, good luck everyone!

Current build : AMD Athlon II X3 445, Asus M4N68T-V2, Corsair value ram (4GB at 1333MHz), XFX HD 5450 (RIP GTX 550Ti), Noctua NH-U9B-SE2, OCZ ZT 750w, Asus Xonar DG, Samsung 1TB spinpoint, Samsung Evo 120GB SSD.

Although other phones have better, I love the camera. Compared to my phone it's a broadcast level camera :D

My favourite thing about this phone is definitely the Boomsound speakers and the Amazing build quality. But just in general this is one awesome machine. And as always a great review and a great giveaway. Wish everyone the best of luck. ^ ^

innovative speakers. no more cup

realife life battery performance last 2 days no charge

My Favorite thing about the HTC One M8 would have to be that Polish, the silver looks so good on the phone, just the way the screen matches up with the metal looks amazing.

I would love to win the HTC One M8. The build quality on the phone is exceptional!

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

I REALLY like the beautiful and simplistic nature of the handset such features as the, overall build quality, the little overhead on sense6 and the user experience!

Go HTC for making a big impact in the phone market! :)

Also, DEATH TO CUPPING THE PHONE!

My favourite thing about this phone is that htc have listened to the consumer, they've improved in almost every way possible on what was already a great phone , my personal biggest gripes with my M7 are the realativley short battery life combined with long recharge times and the lack of SD card slot but the sleek looks and brilliant build quality made up for that, it's great to see that htc have added new features and not only keep that same great build quality but also improve on it, unlike most other manufacturers who offer great features at the trade of of build quality by using lower quality materials such as plastic.

Picking one is quite difficult, but... Those speakers... :D

God this is an amazing phone.

Honestly my favourite thing about this phone is just the build. So sexy.

And the dot case. Holy Balls.

those speakers and dat aluminium backplate <3

My favourite thing about the M8 is dat build quality. 

I also can't believe that no other brand uses frontspeakers so that's one feature I really like!

Otherwise I adore the looks of the phone! I can't afford a new phone at the moment, but the design alone would be reason enough for me to get ONE!

Loved The Build Quality & dual Camera Feature On The Back