Launch game directly without opening shitty launcher

K3nobi

In Southeast Asia region, if you wanna play League of Legends, you have to download the Garena launcher and download/update League through this absolutely magnificient launcher.

My question is, is there any way, just any kind of way, whether it be hard or easy, for me to be able to launch directly with a shortcut on a desktop, or maybe a script, without having to open the launcher, wait for it to load even though you are already signed in and launch it from there

And yes, I've tried going to League Client file location and launching it from there, all that happens is,

1. It launches

2. It shows the log in screen of a non-Garena region page

3. A pop up that says my settings has changed bla bla bla (This pops up everytime I launch the client through the launcher)

image.thumb.png.ffad0a67210589b287daa7f30b470ad5.png

4. It then just closes itself

I tried to look into decompiling the launcher's .exe but that stuff is too complicated for me since I'm basically a newbie in terms of coding

Edits:

This is what it would have look like if i were to launch it throught the launcher:

image.thumb.png.3f98ddc985e123ae030ec855c2139e40.png

Edited by General K3nobi

I think it depends on the game.  Some games I have can work without the launcher, just find the .exe file and shortcut it.  Others INSIST on opening a launcher (battle.net, Steam, etc).

I'd love to know if there is a workaround.  ARC launcher is about all I can seem to bypass easily.

6 hours ago, IPD said:

I think it depends on the game.  Some games I have can work without the launcher, just find the .exe file and shortcut it.

That's what I did and explained in the post, but the thing is the .exe isn't just one, there is a few:

1.LeagueClient.exe

2.LeagueClientUx.exe

3.LeagueClientUxRender.exe

And whenever I launch League from the launcher, open task manager, it seems that for it to run the client it uses these 3 at the same time, so maybe it's just a way of launching and making them work at the same time?