Bright blurry spot on black background, IPS screen

frozensun

Anyone?

Serious?

Nothing to worry about?

Tablet A6 2016 from Samsung

20211023_190539.jpg

20211023_190404.jpg

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

I'm guessing IPS glow / backlight bleed? In that case it's a normal drawback of IPS.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

16 minutes ago, tikker said:

I'm guessing IPS glow / backlight bleed? In that case it's a normal drawback of IPS.

Nope..this.

ekran.jpg

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

3 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Nope..this.

Oh that thing. Finally a time where a red circle makes sense 😛 In that case I'm not sure. Did something poke the screen at that location? If it's persistent t might be a defect from pressure at that point or something.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

32 minutes ago, tikker said:

Oh that thing. Finally a time where a red circle makes sense 😛 In that case I'm not sure. Did something poke the screen at that location? If it's persistent t might be a defect from pressure at that point or something.

Dunno..I purchased it like that.

So nothing to worry about?

1 hour ago, frozensun said:

Dunno..I purchased it like that.

So nothing to worry about?

If it isn't really noticeable apart from dark images I'd say nothing to worry about. If you are worried maybe contact the seller?