year old computer wont boot...still pls help

ALLCAPSJEFF
Go to solution Solved by gsk07765,

please disconnect your hdd/ssd. remove video card, ram and you can check if motherboard alive by short beeps or ram fail indication. also it's better swap psu to check if it good.

hi! I built this computer about a year ago and nothing has gone wrong until now i turn it on fans ramp up to full speed and no display output there are no status leds being lit up I have tried resetting the cmos, changing ram slots on the board, resetting cpu and reapplying the thermal paste i also tried getting post code beeps by suggestion of some one on the forum but there where none no sound from the speaker what so ever i don't know where to go from here as far as trouble shooting it, help would be greatly appreciated!

specs:

CPU ryzen 5 2600

mobo msi b450 bazooka

GPU nvidia rtx 2060 super

ssd 500 GB wd black sn 750

hard drive 2tb seagate barracuda

psu corsair rm 750

A year ago means the hardware is newer but used.  Did it ever work or did it suddenly stop working.  If the latter, what happened if anything when or just before it did? (Most likely something or other autoupdated) in instances when hardware actually goes bad it happens either soon after it starts getting used, or after it’s normal service life is over.  Other things can happen but it’s not common. Highest likelyhood it’s some sort of system update incompatibility. Doesn’t mean it is of course.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

no it never just stopped it was working just fine until i turned it on last night and it didn't boot no signal what so ever

i have an old board i can test the components on so im going to try that

Edited by ALLCAPSJEFF

7 minutes ago, ALLCAPSJEFF said:

no it never just stopped it was working just fine until i turned it on last night and it didn't boot no signal what so ever

i have an old board i can test the components on so im going to try that

If the general time is known one might be able to look and see if there was some sort of auto update.  Windows has a nasty habit of doing that for example.  It’s almost always an awesome feature. Almost anyway. There can be times when it really really isn’t. 
So the “1 year” thing is variable between various parts.  A list of the different parts and their ages might prove useful.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

i got all the parts last November except for the cpu and gpu witch i got 2 years ago in December

CPU ryzen 5 2600

mobo msi b450 bazooka

psu corsair rm 750

Just now, ALLCAPSJEFF said:

i got all the parts last November except for the cpu witch i got 2 years ago in December

CPU ryzen 5 2600

mobo msi b450 bazooka

psu corsair rm 750

New or used though?  If they’re used they will have an unknown amount of time on them.  If new, they seem all in the window though.  Probability of a sub component spontaneously failing at that point is quite low. Makes software stuff comparatively more likely.  Probability is just probability though.

please disconnect your hdd/ssd. remove video card, ram and you can check if motherboard alive by short beeps or ram fail indication. also it's better swap psu to check if it good.

thanks for the help everyone i went and tested the competes on a  separate board i had lying around and it booted mobo is dead