Operating system Seems To Corrupt itself a every couple months and am done just re-downloading windows

VidgiaGames

Ever since I build my desktop last spring break every 2-4 months it will start blue screening more and more frequently until it can no longer successfully boot, this happens all within the span of a couple of hours. I bought a new drive because of it moving over to a Samsung Evo 970 500 GB NVME-SSD but the problem has persisted. I have also changed the GPU recently because my brother upgraded his PC and sold me his Gigabyte 1660 super and yet a couple weeks ago it happened again. I tried re-downloading windows in recovery mode but that failed, and there is no way the max write endurance was used considering Samsung rates it to last up to 1200 TB write endurance and no it isn't a thermal problem with the SSD because I intentionally put a heat sync on it to prevent thermal issues. I am Currently Using a Ryzen 2200G, Gskill Ripjaws 16GB kit of ram, and Thermal-take Smart 500W 80 plus power supply and before you ask what 80 plus rating it just says 80 plus, skimming off the top I couldn't find any problems with it although I didn't spend much time looking. Please Help I don't know why its doing this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

43 minutes ago, VidgiaGames said:

Ever since I build my desktop last spring break every 2-4 months it will start blue screening more and more frequently until it can no longer successfully boot, this happens all within the span of a couple of hours. I bought a new drive because of it moving over to a Samsung Evo 970 500 GB NVME-SSD but the problem has persisted. I have also changed the GPU recently because my brother upgraded his PC and sold me his Gigabyte 1660 super and yet a couple weeks ago it happened again. I tried re-downloading windows in recovery mode but that failed, and there is no way the max write endurance was used considering Samsung rates it to last up to 1200 TB write endurance and no it isn't a thermal problem with the SSD because I intentionally put a heat sync on it to prevent thermal issues. I am Currently Using a Ryzen 2200G, Gskill Ripjaws 16GB kit of ram, and Thermal-take Smart 500W 80 plus power supply and before you ask what 80 plus rating it just says 80 plus, skimming off the top I couldn't find any problems with it although I didn't spend much time looking. Please Help I don't know why its doing this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replaced cpu gpu PSU do a motherboard and you’ve basically got a totally different computer except for the peripherals. The term for a PSU that says 80 plus with no color seems to be 80+ white.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

What RAM, What Board? <--- In Detail (part numbers)

Do you update Agesa for the Bios often or not at all..

You could be running into compatibility errors due to the platform age and initial problems it had .

Esp if you dont update Agesa / BIOS.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

On 10/15/2021 at 3:02 AM, VidgiaGames said:

Thermal-take Smart

Terrible psu...

2 hours ago, VidgiaGames said:

Asrock B450 pro motherboard

When did you update the BIOS the last time?

On 10/15/2021 at 7:00 AM, SkilledRebuilds said:

What RAM, What Board? <--- In Detail (part numbers)

And this.

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

Start an admin command promt (type cmd on search and run as admin)

run this code

sfc/scannow

This scans system files for corruption if you have any corrupted files they will be fixed but something is wrong if there are even fixed files since no files should be corrupted.

Most likely is ram or cpu since you have new SSD.

-You can also test with single ram stick if you have 2

-Updating bios can help because bios controls a lot of voltages.

-You can increase ram voltage slightly like 50mV (0.05Volts)

Please test https://github.com/integralfx/MemTestHelper up to 400 percent if you can

Edited by Berk70
Formatting