Need help choosing fittings for highly specialized laboratory experiment

Hi all,

I work in a university research laboratory and I am designing a cooling system. Water will be cooled by a laboratory water chiller, and the chilled water will be used to cool down the hot side of Peltier units. 

The water chiller has a 1/2" Female "Pipe Thread" Connection. The Peltier units have a 1/8" Female Connection (specifically: Rp 1/8-28 and 10-mm deep). The recommended tubing is either 6mm or 8mm ID tubing. I think that 1/4" tubing would work if we got the right fittings. 

I do not want to use standard barb fittings with hose clamps. I know that PC watercooling has very secure compression fittings, but I haven't been able to find anything in the diameter that we need. 

Can someone help me find some fittings that would fit with the chiller and peltiers that are not standard barb and hose clamp? 

I appreciate the help, thanks everyone.

Can you not source these fittings from a lab equipment vendor, like Fisher or VWR? I would imagine they have a better solution of what you'd need.

It's entirely possible that I misinterpreted/misread your topic and/or question. This happens more often than I care to admit. Apologies in advance.

珠江 (Pearl River): CPU: Intel i7-12700K (8p4e/20t); Motherboard: ASUS TUF Gaming Plus Z690 WiFi; RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 @3200MHz CL16; Cooling Solution: NZXT Kraken Z53 240mm AIO, w/ 2x Lian Li ST120 RGB Fans; GPU: EVGA Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 10GB FTW3 Ultra; Storage: Samsung 980 Pro, 1TB; Samsung 970 EVO, 1TB; Crucial MX500, 2TB; PSU: Corsair RM850x; Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh RGB, Black; Display(s): Primary: ASUS ROG Swift PG279QM (1440p 27" 240 Hz); Secondary: Acer Predator XB1 XB241H bmipr (1080p 24" 144 Hz, 165 Hz OC); Case Fans: 1x Lian Li ST120 RGB Fan, 3x stock RGB fans; Capture Card: Elgato HD60 Pro

翻生 (Resurrection): CPU: 2x Intel Xeon E5-2620 v2; Motherboard: ASUS Z9PR-D12 (C602 chipset) SSI-EEB; RAM: Crucial 32GB (8x4GB) DDR3 ECC RAM; Cooling Solution: 2x Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; GPU: ASRock Intel ARC A380 Challenger ITX; StorageCrucial MX500, 500GB; PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750W; Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro; Expansion Card: TP-Link Archer T4E AC1200 PCIe Wi-Fi Adapter Display(s): Dell P2214HB (1080p 22" 60 Hz)

壯麗 (Glorious): Mainboard: Framework Mainboard w/ Intel Core i5-1135G7; RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 SODIMM @3200MHz CL22; eGPU: Razer Core X eGPU Enclosure w/ (between GPUs at the moment); Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 1TB; Display(s): Internal Display: Framework Display; External Display: Acer (unknown model) (1080p, 21" 75 Hz)

I would watch out for the pressure, our lab chilled water runs at 75 PSI, normal PC water cooling is not designed to run at very high pressures.  Some chilled water systems run 100+ PSI.   You can regulate it down but you have to have enough pressure to feed back into the return line.

When I was working for Pharma, All fitting has to be Stainless Steel and able to take I think 200PSI.

The home water-cooling will not work for you.